• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

I have a hypothetical medical question for women

Started by Raineyrocks, May 24, 2008, 10:06 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Raineyrocks

If you noticed a lump in your breast what would you do if you didn't believe in doing chemotherapy and surgery?  Would you get it biopsied just to find out if it's cancer?  Then what if you found out it was but again didn't want to get it removed and go through chemotherapy?

I'm just curious of your opinions.

Kat Kanning

I'd immediately go on a juice fast and then keep to an all raw food diet.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Kat Kanning on May 25, 2008, 06:39 AM NHFT
I'd immediately go on a juice fast and then keep to an all raw food diet.

That was my first thought too!  Big smiley!

PassionatePantherrr

There are also many herbs, western and chinese that could be used for immune support, eg. Ci Wu Jia (a.k.a. Siberian Ginseng) that are often recommended to those who's bodily defenses have gone haywire. In addition to dietary changes, of course ;-)

jerryswife

I would get the biopsy, knowledge is power, you need to know what you are dealing with.  Next I would go to lef.org and check out their cancer protocal and immediately begin taking a cocktail of immune enhancing supplements.  Educate yourself on alternative medicines.  There are lots of herbs and things like shitake mushrooms that shrink tumors and there are lots of websites and books that will give you info including double-blind studies of alternatives that actually show efficacy.

porcupine kate

I would follow Jerryswife's advice but I wouldn't rule out Chemotherapy or surgery.  Breast cancer killed my great grandfather.