• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Can someone un hi-jack---take back this thread?

Started by freedominnh, May 26, 2008, 06:56 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

freedominnh

Kat Kanning

Pat McCotter

I think freedominnh means the Seacoast topic.

sgtusmc

Is the topic of veterans and freedom a seacoast topic

Lloyd Danforth

Puke

Puke

Oh, I see it now.
Mr USMC has posted all his bizarre essays under the sea coast sub-forum.
I think he needs his own website.

Kat Kanning

I like having it in something like Seacoast so I can just go to the board and mark the whole board read once in a while.  Since there's no other posts here, it makes it easy to deal with all his posts quickly without actually opening the posts.  (I get them via email too.)

sgtusmc

Freedom.  I sign my name address and Phone # to every thing that I write.  You may not appriciate what I write or that I write at all.  Freedom is so wonderful are you not glad that the Veterans of the U.S. protect it for you.  I respect your opinion that I do not belong.  If you read my post I believe that I do not also.  I came back to a nation that shows gratidute for the veteran but never tries to understand. 
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper Fi

Vitruvian

sgtusmc

WhO ??????????????????????????? should get over, what

Lloyd Danforth

While most veterans sign up willing to defend the country and some die while training to do that, the reality is that leaving these shores to go to other countries and kill people is in no way defending the US.
From the Shores of Tripoli in 1806 to the most recent invasion of Iraq, there has been no justification to go to war. 

freedominnh

I am a veteran.  I am asking the board to have your posts placed somewhere other than the Seacoast section of this website.  Why don't you look up www.smfforfree.com and build your website there or use some other similar free web hosting.  You have the whole internet at your disposal.  Stop holding this website hostage  with your drivil.

KBCraig

Atlas

Quote from: Vitruvian on May 26, 2008, 10:54 AM NHFT
Get over yourself.
While I agree that the man needs his own site, I hardly think this statement reflects anything the man is about. From what I gather from some of his posts, he's just making note of some public officials that are losers. And there's nothing wrong when he tells of some of his helpful acts towards others. I would think that liberty-leaning folks would stand behind someone being mistreated by public officials and/or someone with a voluntary spirit.

I had a chance to join the military (years ago) via the air force academy but I refused my appointment. But, I'm not so high and mighty as to have no caring nor understanding towards someone who's been disabled via any tax money paid to the US thugs in the past. Nice way to kick someone when they're down :-\