• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Can someone un hi-jack---take back this thread?

Started by freedominnh, May 26, 2008, 06:56 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Vitruvian

Quote from: Rebel on May 26, 2008, 01:57 PM NHFT
Quote from: Vitruvian on May 26, 2008, 10:54 AM NHFT
Get over yourself.
While I agree that the man needs his own site, I hardly think this statement reflects anything the man is about. From what I gather from some of his posts, he's just making note of some public officials that are losers. And there's nothing wrong when he tells of some of his helpful acts towards others. I would think that liberty-leaning folks would stand behind someone being mistreated by public officials or someone with a voluntary spirit.

I had a chance to join the military (years ago) via the air force academy but I refused my appointment. But, I'm not so high and mighty to have no caring nor understanding towards someone who's been disabled via any tax money paid to the US thugs in the past. Nice way to kick someone when they're down :-\

Clearly, he is afflicted with a complex, common among current and former soldiers: he seems to believe that his "service" is admirable and that I owe him a debt of gratitude.

freedominnh

SGTUSMC:

People all over this site came to Al Baldassaro's aide in an unsuccessful attempt to stop the State from taking his property by eminent domain.  Al is a retired Marine Corps Sargeant Major.  He decided to run twice for the State Leg. and won the second try.  He never quit. 

Maybe you could just try and post as regular human being and try getting used to the fact that what you talk about happened half a life time ago.  There are thousands of homeless veterans across this country.   You must have a lot going for you favorably.  Count your blessings thank your god you are alive and get on with a normal life.

We have planeloads of Iraqi and Afghanistan war veterans coming home that you could probably enjoy helping.  Your prison is your mind.  Fight your battle differently and you will probably gain more support.

It is up to you to get a grip on yourself---no one can do that but you.

sgtusmc

I served in the Marine Corps.  You want me to post on my own web site but why.  You want to report me to the Keene Press and have my letters removed.  Why.  I have done nothing to you.  I have since 1974 volunteered to help others ever day.  I ask you to do nothing unless you want to, ask some one why we allow government wrongs and no one will speak up.  I speak up because of what I saw my men and others go through to defend freeedom.  I can not let what these men gave to you be in vain.  I have been blocked from other blogs but that is why we did it freedom to choose.  I live on the seacoast and I volunteer to help people all over NH.  Read my blogs and tell me helping others and standing for our nation is wrong.  I will tell you to feel lucky because in some countries you could be in trouble for thinking like that.  Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper Fi 8)

Kat Kanning

Tell ya what, I'll make him his own little board  :D

Kat Kanning

Get over yourself.

As far as I can see, this is someone who's been totally screwed over by the government.  I've chosen to treat him gently because of that.

Kat Kanning

Vitruvian

Quote from: Kat Kanning on May 26, 2008, 05:26 PM NHFT
Get over yourself.

As far as I can see, this is someone who's been totally screwed over by the government.  I've chosen to treat him gently because of that.

Eminently reasonable.

freedominnh

sgtusmc

I just love the people that come on the seacoast site and tell me that I should go.  That I should just get over my self.  That these others have more rights than I do. 
Is not the Freedom that we enjoy to impose our wishes on others to limit others from what it is that you enjoy great.  Have a great day.  I love the USA
This is from that USMC   My name is Peter Macdonald Speaking freely is what makes the USA a great place.  Enjoy it   :)

sgtusmc

My answer may not have come through. :)Do I need my own site?  Is anyone banned from this site?  Freedom is if you do not like what I post, don't read it.  Is not what the Keene Press is all about is reform by "We the People"? I personally do not like talking about the people that I help.  Helping is personal.  I do not help others for credit.  I help to make the U.S. a better place.  I accept that the Governor of NH does not think I am good enough to speak with me even after I paid $200.00.  I have asked the public to write the governor and ask why he treats a U.S. Marine that came back disabled with disrespect.  I can see that some or most of the public thinks the same as the governor.  I personally because of my head injury or what ever else feel that I must do what I believe is the right thing for the USA.  I do not tell you about my injuries or my volunteer help for pity or any thing else.  You need to know me first.  I give and take nothing in return because I came back alive and many better than I gave their lives.  I have to do what I do to show respect for these Veterans so the sacriface that they gave is not in vain.
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC  I am the USMC being talked about.

sgtusmc

Why do I need my own site? is this not a land of free sppech? Am I not a member of the Seacoast community"\? Do I not volunteer to help others in the seacoast community?  Did You read the Concord Monitor article?  Whom are you to control what others say?  Hitler was removed. :)
I am the USMC Sgt  My name is peter Macdonald

sgtusmc

I appoligize I did not realize you needed to hit the number 2 to get the next page of responses.  I just assumed that my replys were lost. Sorry.

Puke

Quote from: sgtusmc on May 30, 2008, 01:05 PM NHFT
Why do I need my own site? is this not a land of free sppech?

Not while on private property, no.
This forum is private property that is open to the public.
The owner's of this site don't seem to have a problem with you so it's no big deal.

sgtusmc

:DI have thanked the owners of this site.  I thank you the public for allowing me to live in the USA.  I lost track of what I was doing in my last few answers. I appoligize.  I also feel that freedom is my being allowed to speak freely just like you Freedomnh and all the others.  Peter Macdonald