• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

What is your favorite song of the last 5 minutes?

Started by Friday, May 26, 2008, 07:24 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Pat McCotter on November 25, 2008, 08:09 AM NHFT
Quote from: Russell Kanning on July 13, 2008, 08:23 PM NHFT
Quote from: raineyrocks on July 12, 2008, 07:41 PM NHFT
Does everybody forgive me?  Russell I hope I'm not on your ignore list! :-\
I will keep you off my ignore list .... I can forgive you for your excessive music posting ... but after I looked at your signature again .....
I can never forgive you for introducing charlie and candy mountain to this forum.

YouTube Live has drafted Charlie the Unicorn for their debut advertising!

Awesome!  :D

Friday

Quote from: raineyrocks on November 25, 2008, 11:48 AM NHFT
I will keep you off my ignore list .... I can forgive you for your excessive music posting ... but after I looked at your signature again .....
I can never forgive you for introducing charlie and candy mountain to this forum.

OMG, I had never clicked the link in rainey's signature before.  Now that I've experienced Charlie Goes to Candy Mountain, I feel strangely...  :noway: :color: YYYYYYYYYYY

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Friday on November 25, 2008, 11:59 AM NHFT
Quote from: raineyrocks on November 25, 2008, 11:48 AM NHFT

OMG, I had never clicked the link in rainey's signature before.  Now that I've experienced Charlie Goes to Candy Mountain, I feel strangely...  :noway: :color: YYYYYYYYYYY

Isn't it mezmerising, (sp?), ?   It has a "pull", in fact I'm going to watch it again and get my dose for the day!  ;D

Friday

OK, I'm violating my own "not before Thanksgiving" rule, since they already broadcast Steven Colbert's Xmas special and it was freakin' hilarious.  If they show it again, try to catch it (unless you don't have the ability to laugh at Christianity and Judaism, in which case, I suggest you skip it  ;) ).  I'm probably going to buy it on DVD.

Willie Nelson - the Greatest Gift of All

Friday

I would SO buy these if they were real posters.   :love4:

Motivated by Firefly

Pat K

Friday

Who knew this song had actual lyrics? And that they were so... graphic?   :puke: :ahoy:

Fifteen Men (Bottle of Rum)

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Friday on November 25, 2008, 04:32 PM NHFT
OK, I'm violating my own "not before Thanksgiving" rule, since they already broadcast Steven Colbert's Xmas special and it was freakin' hilarious.  If they show it again, try to catch it (unless you don't have the ability to laugh at Christianity and Judaism, in which case, I suggest you skip it  ;) ).  I'm probably going to buy it on DVD.

Willie Nelson - the Greatest Gift of All

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Thanks Friday!   I needed a good laugh!

Tom Sawyer

The Heartless Bastards
Saw them open for Lucinda Williams, fell in love with Erika's stage presence and their sound.

Friday

Friday

BagOfEyebrows

Quote from: Friday on December 06, 2008, 10:47 PM NHFT
Mojo Nixon - Elvis is Everywhere

holy smokes!  Mojo Nixon is the band I was talking about in the 'favorite songs' thread (I couldn't remember the band's name, but that's them!)  They don't have one of my favorite songs, but it's weird to find that exact band in here right after I was trying to figure out the name of it... freaky!

I guess my favorite song of the last five minutes (haven't checked the rest of the thread to see if anyone posted this one yet as their favorite) is this Christmas song - was talking to my son about this xmas song after we heard the 12 Pains of Christmas:

Friday

God bless us, everyone.   :ahoy:

The Twelve Days of Christmas - performed by Bob and Doug Mackenzie

Organjic

Organjic