• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

What is your favorite song of the last 5 minutes?

Started by Friday, May 26, 2008, 07:24 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Friday

I was watching a movie featuring Reba McIntyre when the lights went out.  What are the odds??

Reba McIntyre and Vicki Lawrence - The Night the Lights Went out in Georgia Nausea

Pat K

"Don't trust your soul to no backwoods southern
lawyer, cause the judge in town has blood stains on his hands."

Gee imagine that.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Pat K on December 12, 2008, 12:05 AM NHFT
"Don't trust your soul to no backwoods southern
lawyer, cause the judge in town has blood stains on his hands."

Gee imagine that.

I always wondered what that part she was singing said, I could only make out bits and pieces of it.  :)

Friday

I've got this silly song stuck in my head.

the Ting Tings - That's Not My Name

Hubbard

John

Friday

the Pharcyde - Officer

here are the lyrics, if you don't like hiphop

Friday

Tom Sawyer

Cranking out DVDs, live AC DC, the Prez crashed and we are onto live Led Zeppelin... you know traditional Christmas family values stuff. ;D

Pat K

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on December 24, 2008, 09:07 PM NHFT
Cranking out DVDs, live AC DC, the Prez crashed and we are onto live Led Zeppelin... you know traditional Christmas family values stuff. ;D

Friday

I thought about posting Marilyn Manson performing Your Own Personal (Baby) Jesus, but the video showed him holding a real live baby, and I'm sorry, but that's just wrong.  You couldn't pay me to let Marilyn Manson hold my baby. 

So here's some nice wholesome Elvis Presley singing Here Comes Santa Claus instead.  :santa_new:

Porcupine Realtor

A Christmas song, of course!  Carol of the Bells, by David Foster.

Lumpy

I know I'm gonna regret saying this but I have Ridley commercials running through my head ALL THE TIME!  ...  now THAT is music!

coffeeseven

Quote from: Lumpy on December 24, 2008, 10:05 PM NHFT
I know I'm gonna regret saying this but I have Ridley commercials running through my head ALL THE TIME!  ...  now THAT is music!

Hahahaha you too??? Sakal CAI........Sakal CAI.........