• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

What is your favorite song of the last 5 minutes?

Started by Friday, May 26, 2008, 07:24 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Velma

Raineyrocks

Quote from: AntonLee on January 11, 2009, 01:40 PM NHFT
CCR is one of my favorite bands

Me too!  :)   John Fogerty isn't that bad on his own but nothing compares to Creedence.

AntonLee

I don't like him half as much as I do when he's in Creedence =O)

Friday

I never saw CCR, but I did see John Fogerty and I must say it was one of the best shows I've EVER been to.  (And believe me, I've been to a few shows in my time.)  He seemed to take such joy in playing music.   :icon_guitarist:

coffeeseven

I love Electronica. Nobody Beats The Drum

Quit Your Job

Nobody Beats the Drum

Friday

Friday

I was thinking about posting a TV theme song as my favorite song of the last 5 minutes.  But watching one on YouTube led to watching about 10 different TV theme songs.. which somehow led to watching "Ask a Gay Man: Special Baking Edition". (?)  Damn you, YouTube, and your evil time suckage!!!   :hopmad:

coffeeseven

Quote from: Friday on January 29, 2009, 09:26 PM NHFT
Damn you, YouTube, and your evil time suckage!!!   :hopmad:

No kidding right? I used to be proud that I didn't watch TV. Now I sit and stare at the computer screen. Is there a 12 step program for Youtube yet?

Jim Johnson

Velma

Quote from: coffeeseven on January 30, 2009, 08:43 AM NHFT

No kidding right? I used to be proud that I didn't watch TV. Now I sit and stare at the computer screen. Is there a 12 step program for Youtube yet?

If there isn't - I'm sure someone will think one up.   ;)

Friday

Quote from: Velma on January 30, 2009, 08:50 PM NHFT

Velma, doesn't it piss you off how Fred's always going off with Daphne to "search for clues" <cough> while Shaggy's getting stoned with his dog and you're left doing all the work?  You need a new crew, girlfriend!

Velma

Quote from: Friday on January 30, 2009, 09:04 PM NHFT
Quote from: Velma on January 30, 2009, 08:50 PM NHFT

Velma, doesn't it piss you off how Fred's always going off with Daphne to "search for clues" <cough> while Shaggy's getting stoned with his dog and you're left doing all the work?  You need a new crew, girlfriend!

True... but someone has to do it. ;D

coffeeseven

coffeeseven

Friday

Lux Interior is dead  :'(... but I've still got cramps   :P

New Year's Eve at the Fillmore with my best friend Spermicide... her boyfriend refusing to believe I'm allergic to the weed 'til I took a hit in his car and puked on my party dress.  Thanks for the memories, the Cramps!!