• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

What is your favorite song of the last 5 minutes?

Started by Friday, May 26, 2008, 07:24 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Lloyd Danforth

I move between this one and The Circle Game as my favorite.  There are probably more.

Lloyd Danforth

I'm done for a while.  I'm gonna listen to Los Indios Tabaharos

Friday

I think I'm going to get a tattoo of an octopus, just so that, when people ask me about it, I can say "Oh! That's my little octopussy."  :icon_pirat:

This is an unbelievably epic 3.5 minutes of celluloid cheese, featuring all of the following:

-- great music
-- guns
-- Roger Moore
-- playing chicken with an ultralight plane
-- missiles
-- aerial acrobatics
-- Commies
-- southeast Asian luxury resort with beautiful bikini-clad chicks splashing each other in the pool
-- Maude Adams
-- electric saw blade shenanigans
-- scantily clad ninja chicks kicking ass
-- sliding down the bannister
-- car chase through crowded bazaar with no injuries sustained by innocent bystanders or camels
-- elephants
-- tarantulas
-- ticked off Bengal tiger
-- Nazis
-- train shenanigans (see: running on top of)
-- Louis Jourdan (see: Swamp Thing)
-- prop plane shenanigans (see: riding on top of)

:clapping:

James Bond - Octopussy trailer

EthanLeeVita

If You Think You Know How To Love Me - Pat Benatar

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Friday on August 19, 2009, 08:39 PM NHFT
I think I'm going to get a tattoo of an octopus, just so that, when people ask me about it, I can say "Oh! That's my little octopussy."  :icon_pirat:

Getting all wiggy livin' in the woods... ;D

Took us better than a decade to lose our minds... you're catchin' us right quick.

EthanLeeVita

KBCraig

"Oh! That's my little octopussy."

That can lead to being an OctoMom.  ;D

Great cheese-fest video!

Point of order: (and, seriously, I'm not trying to sound know-it-all, I just know this as an avid PopSci reader from the '70s) the BD-5J isn't an ultra-light. It's more than a hundred pounds heavier, and 200 mph faster, than the FAR 103 specification.

Friday

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on August 19, 2009, 08:50 PM NHFT
I think I'm going to get a tattoo of an octopus, just so that, when people ask me about it, I can say "Oh! That's my little octopussy."  :icon_pirat:

Getting all wiggy livin' in the woods... ;D

Took us better than a decade to lose our minds... you're catchin' us right quick.
I'm a quick study.   :bdance2:

Jim Johnson

Music by our very own Hannah Hoffman... http://www.hhmusic.net

It's Quicktime is it takes a while to load.

Friday

EthanLeeVita

Hah. A friend on IRC was going on about dating his avatar a few days ago. This song be stalkin' me!

Friday

Kat Kanning

Friday

Friday

R.I.P., Jim Carroll   :wave:

Jim Carroll Band - People Who Died

warning: video contains foul language, extreme zombie carnage, and a tiny bit of elevator music