• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

What is your favorite song of the last 5 minutes?

Started by Friday, May 26, 2008, 07:24 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Friday

Overly hot shower water brought this song to mind. Now I can't get it out of my head; I think I need an exorcism.

The Witch Doctor
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Friday

shyfrog

Pat K

KBCraig

Charles Nelson Reilly was a mighty man,
   the kind of man you'd never disrepect
He stood eight feet tall, wore glasses,
   and had a third nipple on the back of his neck!

;D ;D ;D

Pat K

John

Tom Sawyer

The Ballad of Bill Hubbard ........ Roger Waters

Quote"Two things that have haunted me most are the days when I had to collect the paybooks; and when I left Bill Hubbard in no-man's-land."
"I was picked up and taken into their trench. And I'd no sooner taken two or three steps down the trench when I heard a call,
'Hello Razz, I'm glad to see you. This is my second night here,' and he said
'I'm feeling bad,' and it was Bill Hubbard, one of the men we'd trained in England, one of the original battalion. I had a look at his wound, rolled him over; I could see it was probably a fatal wound. You could imagine what pain he was in, he was dripping with sweat; and after I'd gone about three shellholes, traversed that, had it been...had there been a path or a road I could have done better.
He pummeled me, 'Put me down, put me down, I'd rather die, I'd rather die, put me down.' I was hoping he would faint. He said 'I can't go any further, let me die.' I said 'If I leave you here Bill you won't be found, let's have another go.' He said 'All right then.' And the same thing happened; he couldn't stand it any more, and I had to leave him there, in no-man's-land."

[Switch channels]
[Girl:] "I don't mind about the war, that's one of the things I _like_ to watch, if it's a war going on, 'cause then I know if our side's winning, if our side's losing..."

[Switch channels]

The sad and ugly reality of war.

Friday

Pat K

shyfrog

80's Heavy Metal raging against Tipper Gore's PMRC

Flotsam and Jetsam - Hard On You

"Can't you see, you're ripping away our independence"

:icon_pirat:

KBCraig

KBCraig

Quote from: shyfrog on February 19, 2010, 01:53 PM NHFT

Wasn't it interesting how quickly the Gores moved from the very personification of Evil Right Wing Moral Fallwellian Censorship Majority, to darlings of the left?

shyfrog

Quote from: KBCraig on February 19, 2010, 08:05 PM NHFT
Quote from: shyfrog on February 19, 2010, 01:53 PM NHFT

Wasn't it interesting how quickly the Gores moved from the very personification of Evil Right Wing Moral Fallwellian Censorship Majority, to darlings of the left?

It's not unique to the mainstream. Betrayal and hypocrisy is a human problem. Even within the ranks of the liberty minded.

The price of Liberty is Eternal Vigilance  :icon_pirat:

KBCraig

Dublin Blues, live recording by Guy Clark, featuring Karen Matheson.

Clicky linky, embedding disabled:

Dublin Blues