• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Arriving next week. Need help

Started by stanford, May 26, 2008, 09:18 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

doobie

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on May 27, 2008, 03:35 PM NHFT
I'm pretty sure your math is flawed

You're right, I'm in a time-warp, PorcFest is the week after.

J’raxis 270145

I should be there to help out.

Welcome home! ;D

David

Welcome home.  It seems you have a following on this thread.  You will be well liked in Manchester.   :)

highline

Quote from: J'raxis 270145 on May 27, 2008, 11:14 PM NHFT

Welcome home! ;D

Jeremy, can you please call me to let me know what time you are going (603-205-3181)?  I can go for a few hours - could even give you a ride if you like.

Sorry, no Delorean right now.  Its getting a new alternator installed (my radio is too powerful to run at the same time as the AC, and that is just unacceptable!).  I could, however, entertain you with a ride in my stylish Jetta TDI!

Pat McCotter

Quote from: highline on May 30, 2008, 02:17 PM NHFT

Welcome home! ;D

Jeremy, can you please call me to let me know what time you are going (603-205-3181)?  I can go for a few hours - could even give you a ride if you like.

Sorry, no Delorean right now.  Its getting a new alternator installed (my radio is too powerful to run at the same time as the AC, and that is just unacceptable!).  I could, however, entertain you with a ride in my stylish Jetta TDI!

Are you using veg oil?!

Raineyrocks

Quote from: FTL_Ian on May 27, 2008, 03:59 PM NHFT
Don't they give them to cops free or discounted?

When I worked at Dunkin Donuts in Philadelphia all the cops got free coffee and donuts.  I must say they always left great tips though even if I saw the same cops 4 times a shift, I  always received  a great tip!

highline

Quote from: Pat McCotter on May 30, 2008, 02:48 PM NHFT
Quote from: highline on May 30, 2008, 02:17 PM NHFT

Welcome home! ;D

Are you using veg oil?!

No. I have a 05 jetta which has the PD engine. It is very touchy and does not take to oil like the VE engine does.

citizen_142002

Brian wanted me to post this and let everyone know that he's going to be arriving tommorow (Sunday June 1st)

He's asking anyone who's available and willing to come to his house at 1:00 EST tommorow, to help with offloading his truck. His place is at 456 Critchett Road in Candia, New Hampshire. If you're going to use an online map service, please use the google maps link above, because most of the others will lie and say the house is a half a mile further west than it is.

Kat Kanning

ancapagency

That's right during church--and we've got some folks going to a shooting clinic in Barrington as well.  We'll see if anyone shows up for church, then if no one does (or if those who do are willing) perhaps we'll head over to help out.

Tom Sawyer

Kat Kanning

He said it was going to be closer to 2:00.  28,000 lbs of truck and trailer  :o

Russell Kanning

we will be heading that way today

dalebert

It sounds like we could have a little bit of church and then head over in time to meet him at 2. Is church happening at all? If so, I'll go to that earlier, maybe 11. Otherwise I'll just head str8 to the move-in at 2.

Ron Helwig

Quote from: dalebert on June 01, 2008, 07:33 AM NHFT
It sounds like we could have a little bit of church and then head over in time to meet him at 2. Is church happening at all? If so, I'll go to that earlier, maybe 11.

Sounds like a great plan!

People could actually come over now, but I wouldn't expect any gun fun to occur before 11. There is Kevin Roll's boat here, so waterborne fun is available as well.

Anyone who is willing to work on the range (or other projects here) is welcome pretty much any time!