• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Arriving next week. Need help

Started by stanford, May 26, 2008, 09:18 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

citizen_142002

Brian wants me to let people know that he will likely be getting in at 2:00 as opposed to 1:00. If you know anyone else who was planning to be there at 1:00, please give them a heads up. Plus it sounds like he's grabbing pizza and beer for the movers :)

Thanks,

Nick

Russell Kanning

We drove the last mile right behind Brian ... right at 2pm.
We got all his stuff off fast. There were many people by the end. :)
They were hanging out still when we left.

TackleTheWorld

dalebert

On a side note, whoever called Porc 411 to complain about Brian using Porc 411, I would just like to say it's "411" not "911". It's not for emergencies only. It's for distributing information. It shouldn't be used for spam, of course, or eventually people will start unsubscribing. error often used it to remind people to show up for Taproom Tuesday. Guess what. He's the one who set it up and maintains it. Ultimately, it's up to him what it should be used for. It's private property.

Sometimes a person needs to get information to a lot of porcs quickly and they're not on the net. There were a lot of people trying to coordinate to show up for Brian's move-in who didn't want to be too early or too late and it allowed him to get an update to us about his estimate of arrival while he was driving and could not access the net. So Brian, don't let that call bother you. Your use of it seemed pretty appropriate to me.

P.S. No one is to complain about my use of Porc 411 to report zombies in Manchester.

highline

does anyone recognize the voice of the not so nice individual who left the message?

welcome to your eternal home brian! i again apologize for arriving so late. 

Puke

Quote from: dalebert on June 01, 2008, 08:31 PM NHFT
On a side note, whoever called Porc 411 to complain about Brian using Porc 411, I would just like to say it's "411" not "911". It's not for emergencies only. It's for distributing information....

I'm sure you've heard Error's response by now.
The webpage for Porc411 even states the uses for the service.

Porc 411

QuoteUpcoming social events, activities or almost anything else of immediate interest to liberty lovers

Russell Kanning

He has a fixerupper, but the yard is really cool .... I guess his land goes way back.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: dalebert on June 01, 2008, 08:31 PM NHFT
P.S. No one is to complain about my use of Porc 411 to report zombies in Manchester.
I agree about Porc411. A Porcupine gave out info.
Zombies in Manchester .... that's an emergency!

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: highline on June 01, 2008, 09:35 PM NHFT
does anyone recognize the voice of the not so nice individual who left the message?

I think so, but I don't see any reason to call him out on it. I think the response is already clear enough.

error

Quote from: highline on June 01, 2008, 09:35 PM NHFT

I know who it is, but I'm sure he can speak for himself if he wants.