• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

I need a Shire drivers license

Started by Russell Kanning, October 13, 2007, 08:13 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

David

Quote from: Puke on March 16, 2008, 12:32 PM NHFT
I think this should work.

Love it.  The Heinlein quote is muchos greatos.  My psuedospanish.   ;)

Puke

What I would like to have on the back is some sort of message that clearly and concisely gives an explanation of the ID card.

I thought the quote works alright, but it could be better.

I also need to put on there somewhere that the ID card is in no way affiliated with any violent government gangs.

David

Quote from: Puke on March 17, 2008, 02:51 PM NHFT
What I would like to have on the back is some sort of message that clearly and concisely gives an explanation of the ID card.

I thought the quote works alright, but it could be better.

I also need to put on there somewhere that the ID card is in no way affiliated with any violent government gangs.
I had not thought of that, but that is rather important.  It may be useful to make that addition.  I can always make another one.  The one I made from your handi work is very nice. 

Puke

How about...

Quote- This is a privately issued ID/Driving Certificate.
- Government had no process in it's creation.
- Voluntary interactions among adults is the path to true freedom.

Come on! All you smart bastards out there and you can't come up with 20 words to put on the back of this thing.  :pout:

Caleb

I thought Pat K's was perfect. Short and sweet. Perfection can't be improved on. why try?

Puke

Quote from: Caleb on March 17, 2008, 04:31 PM NHFT
I thought Pat K's was perfect. Short and sweet. Perfection can't be improved on. why try?

That doesn't explain anything to the people. I want normals to see this thing as well.

David

The Heinlen quote was great.  Utter disrespect for the blind worship of laws, my stance on them. 

Puke

Quote from: David on March 19, 2008, 10:58 AM NHFT
The Heinlen quote was great.  Utter disrespect for the blind worship of laws, my stance on them. 

It is good. It could be taken as all property and rules should be ignored though.
I think I'll add the word "government" in there. 

"I am free, no matter what [government] rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do."