• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Russell Arrested 5/29/08 for no government drivers license

Started by Radical_Teen, May 29, 2008, 07:31 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

firecracker joe

thanks for doing such a great job maxwell smart i feel much safer now that russell has been scolded for having the gall to drive and conduct his life without the proper paper work the govt. forces us to get or run the risk of some gung ho jack booted thug who didn't get laid and wants to take it out on the nearest law breaker, who would dare drive a safe vehicle around me and my family.people rarely change and a tigers stripes never do, cops lie russell does'nt . The people who feel that they can break the laws are the people making & enforcing the laws. which i have witnessed time and time again.Russell would never pretend to be your friend while plotting how he could  wreck your day and future days hope your happy max. someone who probably deserves to get arrested probably didn't  due to the fact that, that scofflaw russell was driving without his papers ,imagine if we didn't live in a free country?

David

Shane, by your logic, because Russell 'might' hurt somebody, the police have the right to 'garantee' hurting somebody.  That is exactly what you do. 

That is why so much of the country has turned against the police to the extent that they have.  You don't believe we are the only ones that don't like the police, do you?  In downtown columbus ohio, they are calling the police and taking potshots at them when they arive.  In much of the country there is open hostility towards the police.  Go to NY if you don't believe me, or cincinatti, or cleveland, or canton ohio.  Canton ohio is smaller than manchester, it has some problems.  It's prolly already in manchester.  It is comming here. 

The violence isn't going to be us, we are harmless.  The violence is going to be the drug cartels and their many many customers, who are angry as all get out that the police have the nerve to interfere in their otherwise peaceful (usually) exchange.  This is the conflict I write of in my signiture line. 

Large black markets can almost never be crushed.  The soviets couldn't do it, the mexican military can't do it, Keene pd isn't going to be able to do it. 
I remember about a year ago or so, the paper said the keene pd did an investigation that lasted 6 months, and all you got was a handful of arrests.  That market vacumn was prolly filled within a couple of weeks. 

You can bet money if you guys ever arrest me, I will spend my time in jail trying to organize and focus some of the anger the inmates have towards positive activism. 
It is time for you guys to stop destroying lives. 
Or, you can keep wasting time with drivers licenses.   ::)

firecracker joe

in the last month i have traveled 8,000 miles from coast to coast and up & down west coast talking to as many as will talk to me & give them a copy of nh free press.Mostly what i would ask is  how they feel about this goobermint and cops. most are afraid of the pd's and most feel the govt. is dishonest and robbing us blind if things keep going the way they are i see a real revolution with the whole us not just NH. what will it take before we all get on the same track and do to the govt. what they have been doing to us longer than i have been alive. if we actually cared so much about freedom we would be in africa not iraq.
                             FREE RUSSELL KANNING

firecracker joe

::)  would you believe the case was solved by the brighest minds in law enforcement?  NO
would you believe it was solved by a retired off duty security guard half blind and deaf with a sling shot and a 15 year old pug with a bladder problem.? yes
just as i suspected 007
without rats law enforcement is blind

FTL_Ian

On licensing:

Private road owners and auto/road insurers would have incentive to certify drivers and restrict them as necessary.  Safe roads are important.

As a former professional driver, Russell could easily pass certification.

If he chose to get one from a recognized area driving school, that should be more than sufficient to satisfy any competency concerns the police have with him.

Shane, would you arrest him if he was privately certified?  If yes, you are not protecting anyone, but acting as a govt revenue enforcer.

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: Russell Kanning on May 30, 2008, 11:51 AM NHFT
I haven't been fighting the government too much ... I just lack some of their paperwork. I just didn't used to get pulled over.

Psst! Russell!

Kat Kanning

feralfae

Shane,
You know Russell, and  you know he is not a danger to anyone on the roads, therefore, all your "dangerous driver" excuses hold no water.
One question:
knowing that someone is a safe driver, and not a menace to anyone, or a danger to anyone, and also knowing that you have discretion to arrest and ticket or not arrest and ticket, as you set forth in your prior post, what grounds do you use to justify your arrest of Russell, if not the caprice that all armed agents use to exercise their authority in an arbitrary manner against innocent, harmless, peaceful people?

Just wondering how you justify arresting Russell, not to mention sleeping well at night.

Oh, that's right - your masters pay you to do what you did to Russell, so I guess that is justification enough, right?

You sound a pretty decent chap - did you ever think of resigning from living on stolen funds and getting honest work?
ff

Kat Kanning

Especially since what the police had been just doing was engaging in some high speed chase of a guy - quite dangerous to the rest of us.  If the police hadn't been chasing the guy, he wouldn't have been "running".  The cop that actually took Russell in said he'd been in a high speed chase in the same area recently and had run into a building.  ::)  We'd be safer with the cops off the road and Russell on it, without a doubt.  Now that I think about it, this would make a good article for the paper - how the police endanger us.  It'd have to be a long article.

Jitgos

"How the police endanger us?" Perfect addition to the paper. Sounds like a never ending series or permanent section to me.

Kat Kanning

kola

Awesome idea Kat...

and yeah they are The Keene-stone Cops for sure running around like the idiot cops in The Duke of Hazard TV show or the brainless cops in Smokey and The Bandit. Its a damn circus show to watch them and very troubling when they injure or kill innocent folks.

This Shane loser is in another world. Just read his dumbass explanation of why he busted Russell. He doesn't even realize how stupid he looks by trying to justify his actions. What pisses me off is that the jackoff started posting on this forum with a so-called intent to "make things better".  I hope folks will realize that scumbags like him are just your everyday "typical cop".

IMO, I'd rather deal with a cop who is a prick from the get-go, instead of dealing with one who is pretending to be a "friend".

I wonder when was the last time he took a drug test. He's a hot potato, pretty unstable and unpredictable. Hmm. 

Kola 

Giggan

Quote from: Shane Maxfield on May 30, 2008, 09:40 PM NHFT
The retort I get to this is "Mob rule."  Fine, but be honest...if the "mob" agreed with your views you wouldn't have a problem with it.

But herein lies the difference between your typical sheep of a human and someone from the liberty community. We all on this board hold drastically different views, beliefs, and morals. Yet we all agree on one thing, that the individual's protection from infringement on those views outweighs ours fears and oppositions to those views. The liberty community has transcended the idea of struggling to agree with people and instead agrees to disagree. This is historically the only peaceful solution to conflict. It's not about getting the mob behind your side, its about dissolving the mob into individuals again.

Pat McCotter

Quote from: giggan on May 31, 2008, 11:06 AM NHFT
Quote from: Shane Maxfield on May 30, 2008, 09:40 PM NHFT
The retort I get to this is "Mob rule."  Fine, but be honest...if the "mob" agreed with your views you wouldn't have a problem with it.

But herein lies the difference between your typical sheep of a human and someone from the liberty community. We all on this board hold drastically different views, beliefs, and morals. Yet we all agree on one thing, that the individual's protection from infringement on those views outweighs ours fears and oppositions to those views. The liberty community has transcended the idea of struggling to agree with people and instead agrees to disagree. This is historically the only peaceful solution to conflict. It's not about getting the mob behind your side, its about dissolving the mob into individuals again.

Thank you.