• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Russell Arrested 5/29/08 for no government drivers license

Started by Radical_Teen, May 29, 2008, 07:31 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Johnson

Did you see any aliens?

Porcupine_in_MA

Quote from: Russell Kanning on May 29, 2008, 09:07 PM NHFT
they let me go like last time

What are they on the prowl for you now? Uhp! "There's Kanning's van, pull him over and make up some bullshit reason."

Caleb

Russell Kanning

I was driving by the country club in Keene, when I came upon about 4 cop cars. They had chased some guy on a motorcycle.
Shane Maxfield (I think that is right) was directing traffic and came up to my window to say hi. He asked me to pull off to the side. After a while the told me they had to arrest me for not having a government license. I told them they could just let me keep doing my work, but they thought it was very important.
They took me to the taj mahal and after a while let me go. They said that my other NH convictions were somehow not that bad, so I am not building to a 1 year stay in jail. I was thinking that was my future. So I told them I would show up for court on 7/7/08. I asked for a court date 7 years from now. That didn't happen.
Maybe they will convict me on the same thing as last time .... ask for some money .... and I can stay in the jail for a while to pay off the mafia.

I guess it wasn't too bad. Kat rode her bike over and picked up the car and finished my work for the day, then picked me up.

Hopefully I will remain free most of the time, so I can hang out with Kat and get some stuph done. :)

Maybe I will have to ride my bike everywhere and/or get a scooter ... and have others drive when I need to pick up supplies. I have only driven on 2 different days since I got out of jail in April.

K. Darien Freeheart

Glad you're all right Russell.

Caleb

This just makes no sense? Were you in any sort of violation of their little laws, other than the `no license' law? Does Shane think that he can now demand to see anybody's papers regardless of whether there is some violation?

Russell Kanning

I don't think so .... they just recognized me. The mafia can identify me ... and then arrest me because I don't have ID.

"We can't let there develope a doomsday gap, a mine shaft gap .... or an ID gap" Dr. Strangelove 2008

Jim Johnson

Way to go Shane... your Swastika sits squarely on your shoulder and your boots shine brightly in the sun.
The cocky tilt to your hat tells people that your the one.
You may sit your ass on liberties flame, but to free men you do nothing but shame.

kola

gooncop Shane..Ians buddy.

the only reason him and his muttfriend(highwhiner) came here was to stop the Copwatch program. They fooled a couple people and now there is no more Copwatch huh?

a few got suckered in by their bullshit but the gooncops actions always reveal their true colors. Beware a goon who "acts" friendly. These are the worst ones...backstabbing mofos.

kola

Caleb

Quote from: Facilitator to the Icon on May 29, 2008, 09:57 PM NHFT
You may sit your ass on liberties flame, but to free men you do nothing but shame.

Whether intentionally or not, you have created a perfect blank verse. Might even be free verse, but I haven't bothered to analyze your sense stress yet.

You may sit your ass on liberty's flame
but to free men you do nothing but shame.

Bravo! I salute you, Mr. Poet but Didn't Know It   :clap:

Russell Kanning

they didn't think it was a big deal .... just something that needed some paperwork done ... or clearing up
there is a huge gap between us and them
time for bed ... hopefully I can get through tomorrow without getting arrested

KBCraig

Quote from: Russell Kanning on May 29, 2008, 09:07 PM NHFT
they let me go like last time

They're learning to accept the inevitable.  8)

dalebert

What was the "probable cause" for stopping you? Was it your license plate?

Puke

Quote from: kola on May 29, 2008, 09:59 PM NHFT
the only reason him and his muttfriend(highwhiner) came here was to stop the Copwatch program. They fooled a couple people and now there is no more Copwatch huh?

Highline is not a Keene cop dipshit.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: dalebert on May 29, 2008, 10:42 PM NHFT
What was the "probable cause" for stopping you? Was it your license plate?
the person driving the car was Russell Kanning