• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Alternatives Expo at Porcfest 2008

Started by Russell Kanning, June 02, 2008, 01:57 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

jaqeboy

To all: I created an AltExpo Google Calendar that anyone can view: http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=mp2t9th6vlfe0u3fd03ofttc1c%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/New_York

Russell, I have shared management of this calendar with you, so you can add stuff or move stuff around - we'll have to work together on this. Also google says you don't have a google calendar account, so we've (google and I) sent you an invitation to set one up.

There are instructions for embedding that don't look too hard - I'll have to do that later, though (I'm supposed to be working).

Russell Kanning

I got it going ... I think.
They had no option for "The Shire" and NHFT time zone .... google needs to catch up

jaqeboy

Quote from: Russell Kanning on June 05, 2008, 01:28 PM NHFT
I had a page or 2 last year ... but I need to make ones for this year.

Write to SteveV@AltExpo.org to request a new page as a presenter. Give him the title of the presentation and he'll get it indexed by that title.

jaqeboy

Quote from: Russell Kanning on June 05, 2008, 01:44 PM NHFT
I got it going ... I think.
They had no option for "The Shire" and NHFT time zone .... google needs to catch up

I know, huh? They need to catch on to the "Free Time" thing, eh?

I'll enter a starter presentation or 2, then I really have to get to work

Russell Kanning

Anybody else know what time they are doin their thang?

I put mine down for 8am ... I will actually be later.

Is Friday the first big day for AltExpo?
When do you want to kick off and explain the AltExpo .... then I can do the Welcome to The Shire time.

If we have another open time slot ... people can ask me questions and/or throw tomatoes.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: jaqeboy on June 05, 2008, 01:47 PM NHFT
I'll enter a starter presentation or 2, then I really have to get to work

Back to work ... see you when you have free time.

jaqeboy

Looks like you've got it - I see your talk.

Lots added tonight - schedule will be tentative til probly Monday AM, when it goes final. There are still usually last day changes, tho.

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: Russell Kanning on June 04, 2008, 06:38 AM NHFT
Quote from: dalebert on June 03, 2008, 10:38 AM NHFT
Quote from: Russell Kanning on June 02, 2008, 08:29 PM NHFT
I was thinking we could have anyone interested in Grafton come and visit on Wednesday.

Is Grafton part of the tours? If not, then an unofficial carpool would probably be in order.

It was last year ... I don't think it is this year.
Wednesday is the the day for Concord.
You can let everyone know that Wednesday afternoon would be a great time to visit Grafton. :)
It is i nice drive to Grafton and you can go at least 2 different ways. That is the nice way of saying "you can't get there from heyah."

The Concord tour includes a stop in Grafton.

Russell Kanning

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: Russell Kanning on June 06, 2008, 07:09 AM NHFT
When is that?

Look at the Google Calendar schedule somewhere on http://www.porcfest.com/. The one listed as the Concord tour includes Grafton. Unfortunately the site seems to be unreachable at the moment, otherwise I'd be more specific.

Russell Kanning

when I looked before it didn't say anything about Grafton ... it just said Concord. So that is good.

J’raxis 270145

Yeah, the calendar item descriptions aren't very, well, descriptive. It's crowded enough without more on it.

I think the Deerfield one is on the Manchester day, too.

Ron Helwig

Quote from: J'raxis 270145 on June 06, 2008, 07:40 AM NHFT

Correct. The Manchester trip on Monday will be dropping by Little Minnesota.

Pat McCotter

Quote from: Ron Helwig on June 06, 2008, 06:17 PM NHFT
Quote from: J'raxis 270145 on June 06, 2008, 07:40 AM NHFT

Correct. The Manchester trip on Monday will be dropping by Little Minnesota.

Don't forget to let them know about picking blueberries while kayaking/canoeing in Pawtuckaway Lake. High bush berries grow all around the shores. Some people like little trivia like that, y'know.

John

On Monday, I will sing On The Road To Freedom.