• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Fsp bus tour to keene June 10th tues.

Started by David, June 03, 2008, 08:50 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

David

9-6:30 I would like to meet the bus sometime.  Does anyone have any idea what the bus is doing, other than touring around Keene? 

(Adding agenda.  Kat)
11:00 tour of Keene Main Street
12:15 Keene Buffet Lunch
After Lunch, Winchester: fashion show and chain gang

Friday

I know it's going through Winchester and hitting Porc Manor.  Lauren is organizing a fashion show for the benefit of the tourists; I'm sure she'd appreciate it if you'd participate.   :icon_farao:

TackleTheWorld

Ooh, David has a collection of protest T-shirts.  Yeah! 
The bus will hit Keene first and eat lunch about noon, then come out to Winchester, then to Jaffrey for ice cream.
Local folks are welcome to come out to Winchester and help us entertain the porcfesters.
We may have a lumberjack competition, home brew tasting, drywall installing training, a walk along the river.
Suggestions anyone?

Kat Kanning

Fashion show? (where's the incredulous smiley?  :) )  I'm trying to imagine Lauren in high heels and gown.  OK, now trying to imagine Jim in high heels and gown.  No, not coming up with anything either way.

Friday

Quote from: Kat Kanning on June 03, 2008, 01:05 PM NHFT
Fashion show? (where's the incredulous smiley?  :) )  I'm trying to imagine Lauren in high heels and gown.  OK, now trying to imagine Jim in high heels and gown.  No, not coming up with anything either way.
I think she's thinking more along the lines of NEW HAMPSHIRE fashions.  For example, how to layer three pairs of long underwear.  The latest in lumberjack fashion and whether to wear your collar up or down with a chainsaw.  You know...

Pat K

Friday

Quote from: Pat K on June 03, 2008, 05:26 PM NHFT
Whats a collar?
It's the part of your flannel shirt that helps keep your neck warm.  When you move here, you'll understand these things.

Jim Johnson

Lauren has a Mortitia outfit that she looks really great in... tight black dress and high heels.

Becky Thatcher

Quote from: Friday on June 03, 2008, 05:21 PM NHFT
I think she's thinking more along the lines of NEW HAMPSHIRE fashions.  For example, how to layer three pairs of long underwear.  The latest in lumberjack fashion and whether to wear your collar up or down with a chainsaw.  You know...

;D

Pat K

Quote from: Friday on June 03, 2008, 05:28 PM NHFT
Quote from: Pat K on June 03, 2008, 05:26 PM NHFT
Whats a collar?
It's the part of your flannel shirt that helps keep your neck warm.  When you move here, you'll understand these things.

Of you mean the other part ya cut off after you
remove the sleeves.  ;D

Russell Kanning

We will be there for the Winchester portion.

What is the right restaurant for the bus tour? We were talking about that with Dawn.

Jim Johnson

Sorry to be trite... but the Keene Buffet takes bus loads... it's local, there always seems to be enough seating, it's fast and good... $10.00 covers the meal and tip with a bottomless drink.

Maybe let them know your coming.

Russell Kanning

it would handle the gang ... and would be different than the food they get at the campground

TackleTheWorld

Yay!  Russell and Kat are coming!  Hey, want to model some of the New Hampshire fashions from your wardrobe?  We still need a winter wear display.

Pat K