• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Fsp bus tour to keene June 10th tues.

Started by David, June 03, 2008, 08:50 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Lloyd Danforth

A reoccurring character in Pats nightmares

Russell Kanning

gotta show those flatlanders how we Shire folks live

Kat Kanning

Me...I'll show off winter clothes.   I can wear them when it's 80 degrees out.  I'd turn on the heat now but everyone else in the house would cry.  :crybaby2: (or maybe that's sweat)

David

Quote from: Kat Kanning on June 04, 2008, 06:40 AM NHFT
Me...I'll show off winter clothes.   I can wear them when it's 80 degrees out.  I'd turn on the heat now but everyone else in the house would cry.  :crybaby2: (or maybe that's sweat)
I have heard about your legendary hot weather ways.  I think they cry and sweat, usually at the same time. 
You know Radical Teen will be an adult, not when she turns 18, but when she goes out and buys an air conditioner, and declares that she will pay the increase in the electric bill by herself.   ;)  All without permission. 

I second the keene buffet suggestion. 

Becky Thatcher

Perhaps I could give a demonstration on lawn mowing in the shire!   ;)

Russell Kanning

Kat Kanning

Quote from: Becky Thatcher on June 04, 2008, 08:18 AM NHFT

That has certainly become a Shire legend, now.  :D

Or maybe you could model the what-happens-when-you-stand-too-close-to-the-fire bathrobe.  :)

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: Becky Thatcher on June 04, 2008, 08:18 AM NHFT

I'm on the bus!

FTL_Ian

Julia doesn't like buffets, so I haven't been to Keene Buffet in a while.  That is a fine idea!

Kat Kanning

FTL_Ian

I think so.  I emailed them yesterday and haven't heard what the official word is on the lunch location or time.  I'm guessing it will be Ceildh House, Panera, or Keene Buffet.

SamIam

Quote from: TackleTheWorld on June 03, 2008, 12:57 PM NHFT
We may have a lumberjack competition, . . . drywall installing training. . .
Suggestions anyone?

Hey! Last time I was there it was roofing installing training! Take a good look people! Take a GOOD look. . ., this is how the slave labor work cames start! :) I'm coming in with the bus tour if my camera gear will fit, and I'll be in Keene through Thursday afternoon.

Anyone up for a social gathering Tuesday night or Wednesday? I have the ride along with Shane sometime Wed. Night, so I won't be drinking much, though I rarely drink anyway. I would love to spend some time hanging out with the  Keeneiacs!

SamIam

TackleTheWorld

Excellent!  Now we have Roger in his chain sawing outfit,
The President in his historic Robin Hood outfit
I can get Jim to wear his construction gear and tool belt.
Kat modeling winter wear.

We still need an announcer and some strutting music.

This will be so great.

Friday

I have to go to the West Coast on business and will miss it.  >:(

See some of you at Gunstock on the weekend.  :occasion14:

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: TackleTheWorld on June 04, 2008, 12:11 PM NHFT

Excellent!  Now we have Roger in his chain sawing outfit,
The President in his historic Robin Hood outfit
I can get Jim to wear his construction gear and tool belt.
Kat modeling winter wear.

We still need an announcer and some strutting music.

This will be so great.

We can supply a small PA for the announcer to use.  ;D