• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Fsp bus tour to keene June 10th tues.

Started by David, June 03, 2008, 08:50 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat K

Kat Kanning

Sounds like the agenda will be:

11:00 tour of Keene Main Street
12:15 Keene Buffet Lunch
After Lunch, Winchester: fashion show and chain gang

Russell Kanning

then escape to Jaffrey for Ice Cream ... after all the visitors "get their minds right"

Tom Sawyer

Jim Johnson

What's that in Boss Keene's ditch?   >:(

TackleTheWorld

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on June 04, 2008, 02:18 PM NHFT
Quote from: TackleTheWorld on June 04, 2008, 12:11 PM NHFT
Quote from: Kat Kanning on June 04, 2008, 06:40 AM NHFT
Me...I'll show off winter clothes.   I can wear them when it's 80 degrees out.  I'd turn on the heat now but everyone else in the house would cry.  :crybaby2: (or maybe that's sweat)

Excellent!  Now we have Roger in his chain sawing outfit,
The President in his historic Robin Hood outfit
I can get Jim to wear his construction gear and tool belt.
Kat modeling winter wear.

We still need an announcer and some strutting music.

This will be so great.

We can supply a small PA for the announcer to use.  ;D

Cool!  I guess I can announce, let me just practice.... Smashing!   Uttaly smashing!   That is just smashing!

TackleTheWorld

Thanks to Russell's idea we are setting up an old fashioned 2-person saw to slice a log.  We are making a brand to mark each slice with a porcupine logo.  People can make their own souvenirs for free!

TackleTheWorld

But of course Becky Thatcher will be the hit of the day if she models her lawn mowing style.

Russell Kanning

Russell Kanning

Quote from: TackleTheWorld on June 07, 2008, 12:14 PM NHFT
Thanks to Russell's idea we are setting up an old fashioned 2-person saw to slice a log.  We are making a brand to mark each slice with a porcupine logo.  People can make their own souvenirs for free!
The previous comment should not be construed as an endorsement, allowance, approbation, official approval, authorization, consent, leave, license, permit, or sanction for any dangerous woodsman activities that might or might not occur during the FSP's tour of the deep South of The Shire.

Jim Johnson

If'n any revinours shows up Tuesday, they's gon'a be marryed off to our old maids.   :mf_farmer:

Tom Sawyer

;D

Cool idea for the handmade Shire souvenirs.  8)

Lloyd Danforth

The root cellar would make a good saw pit.  Is the saw set for ripping?

Jim Johnson

TackleTheWorld

Quote from: TackleTheWorld on June 07, 2008, 12:14 PM NHFT
pic of the porc brand.