• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Jury Rights Demonstration

Started by Kat Kanning, June 03, 2008, 10:05 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

feralfae

Free libertarian

Sorry, I'm a little confused. Is this Wednesday at 12 noon or is this now Thursday sometime?

Kat Kanning

Wednesday at noon.  Maybe people would want to come back and do it again on Thursday.

Kat Kanning

Still planning on doing this tomorrow, just for GP.  I'm sure some poor slob in the Fedjail doesn't belong there.

Kat Kanning

Sign ideas?

Dada had "Law unfit? Vote to acquit"

Kat Kanning

The demonstration went well.  8 of us showed up.  We handed out quite a few FIJA flyers....people were stopping in their cars and taking them through their windows.

Lauren tried to get her video camera back again, but DiMartino continued giving her the runaround.  Somehow every time she comes, the person who has the evidence locker key is gone  ::)  Yeah right.  Article upcoming about it.

Kat Kanning

Here's a few of Kira's photos:

Kat Kanning

lastlady

Thanks for posting the video and pics.

Wonderful!!!  :D

Pat K

Nice pics and video.
Laurens Lobster shirt makes me hungry.  ;D

Kat Kanning

feralfae

You are up on the FIJA website and forum.  Great job! 
ff

Dave Ridley

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Kat Kanning on June 18, 2008, 05:21 PM NHFT
Lauren tried to get her video camera back again, but DiMartino continued giving her the runaround.  Somehow every time she comes, the person who has the evidence locker key is gone  ::)
Bureaucrats are almost always not available.

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: Russell Kanning on June 19, 2008, 05:47 AM NHFT
Quote from: Kat Kanning on June 18, 2008, 05:21 PM NHFT
Lauren tried to get her video camera back again, but DiMartino continued giving her the runaround.  Somehow every time she comes, the person who has the evidence locker key is gone  ::)
Bureaucrats are almost always not available.

Yet somehow exist in great numbers!