• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Carpool from Nashua to Framingham-Marlborough Area M-F

Started by Ragnar76, June 03, 2008, 08:28 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Ragnar76

I leave Nashua around 6-6:30 a.m. and work in Framingham until about 5 p.m. If anyone has a similar commute, we may be able to halve our transportation costs. 

jaqeboy

You might want to try eRideShare.com - they're supposed to be the largest online carpooling site.

Ragnar76

Quote from: jaqeboy on June 03, 2008, 10:50 PM NHFT
You might want to try eRideShare.com - they're supposed to be the largest online carpooling site.

I'm on eRideshare and I'm waiting to hear back from a couple users. Unless gas goes to ~$5, I'm going to be pretty selective to ensure that I'm still leaving and arriving at close to the same times I do now. 

jaqeboy

Seems like a good service - something that'll probably have more and more users as gas prices go up.

They have a cool feature that allows you to set up a group, so you cut out all the chaff. You can set up a Porcupines group for example and have ride-sharing to various Porc events. I'd set it up and promote it, but I'm maxed out on projects right now.