• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Warrant out for my arrest

Started by Kat Kanning, June 05, 2008, 02:28 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

Maybe they wanted something easy to arrest me for if I showed up to the FIJA thing on the 18th.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Coconut on June 05, 2008, 06:10 PM NHFT
do we need to plan a party or something at that afternoon if we think there will be an arrest?
that might be just the thing ... we might as well have as many people experience it as possible

Porcupine_in_MA

Kat Kanning

FTL_Ian

Quote from: Kat Kanning on June 05, 2008, 06:35 PM NHFT
Maybe they wanted something easy to arrest me for if I showed up to the FIJA thing on the 18th.

Interesting thought.  I'll do my best to make it.  Hopefully there will be other cameras there.

Coconut

Quote from: Russell Kanning on June 05, 2008, 06:35 PM NHFT
Quote from: Coconut on June 05, 2008, 06:10 PM NHFT
do we need to plan a party or something at that afternoon if we think there will be an arrest?
that might be just the thing ... we might as well have as many people experience it as possible

They'll know we're going to be there though, and push it back 24 hours or whatever.

dalebert

Quote from: Coconut on June 05, 2008, 07:36 PM NHFT
They'll know we're going to be there though, and push it back 24 hours or whatever.

Yeah, we can't plan stuph like that here.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: dalebert on June 05, 2008, 08:01 PM NHFT
Quote from: Coconut on June 05, 2008, 07:36 PM NHFT

Yeah, we can't plan stuph like that here.

sure we can .... either it works or not ... we can never hide everything from the feds .... we could be inviting one of them

Friday

error

Doesn't Monier have murderers and kidnappers to go after?

Pat K

He knows theres always donuts at Kats place.

kola

Quote from: error on June 05, 2008, 08:36 PM NHFT
Doesn't Monier have murderers and kidnappers to go after?

nope. thats shanes and brads job..they are the ones saving the world  ::)

but they are building monier a new cruiser...

... that can accomodate his oversized ass.

kola

TackleTheWorld

No, I didn't get any registered mail today. 
The Feds told me at the Brown supporter trial that the registered mail I didn't pick up from the "department of justice" was a message saying I could come get my camera at the fed cathedral on Pleasant St. in Concord.

kola

Quote from: TackleTheWorld on June 05, 2008, 09:27 PM NHFT
No, I didn't get any registered mail today. 
The Feds told me at the Brown supporter trial that the registered mail I didn't pick up from the "department of justice" was a message saying I could come get my camera at the fed cathedral on Pleasant St. in Concord.

could be a set-up, Lauren.

i have heard where they have warrants for folks and call them up and say they won a free TV. The person is all excited, goes to pick it up and SNATCH!!!!  BUSTED.

Kola

Caleb

No need to be paranoid. Since he was telling her this at the trial when he saw her, my guess is that if they wanted to "set her up" they just would have arrested her right then.

It does seem weird that they are going after Kat right now, though.