• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Warrant out for my arrest

Started by Kat Kanning, June 05, 2008, 02:28 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

The US Department of Justice sent a notice today that they've put out a warrant for someone named Katherine Kanningdillon for disorderly conduct.  They said they'll arrest this person in 10 days if the $125 fine isn't paid.  It's signed by Stephen Monier.  They sent a notice a couple of months ago, but we never signed for it, so didn't know what it said. 

So it's likely they'll come on the 16th to arrest me.

kola

I think you should request a copy of the charges and the actual specifics.

Kola

FTL_Ian

Quote from: Kat Kanning on June 05, 2008, 02:28 PM NHFT
The US Department of Justice sent a notice today that they've put out a warrant for someone named Katherine Kanningdillon for disorderly conduct.  They said they'll arrest this person in 10 days if the $125 fine isn't paid.  It's signed by Stephen Monier.  They sent a notice a couple of months ago, but we never signed for it, so didn't know what it said. 

So it's likely they'll come on the 16th to arrest me.

Wow, a federal "disorderly conduct" charge?  Any idea what this may be in reference to?

Also, who is Katherine Kanningdillon?

Kat Kanning

They sent a long description of the arrest at IRS office for Lauren and I.

FTL_Ian

Quote from: Kat Kanning on June 05, 2008, 02:46 PM NHFT

Do you know if Lauren got one too?

Wasn't that a year ago?  Feels like a long time.

kola

you'd best get a plan.

their next move will be to come to your door with a warrart and cart you off.

they did that to me years ago.

Kola

kola

is this more "benefits" from Lt Shane Maxfield and Brad? (whats his last name again)

kola

FTL_Ian

Quote from: kola on June 05, 2008, 03:30 PM NHFT
is this more "benefits" from Lt Shane Maxfield and Brad? (whats his last name again)

kola

These are feds.

kola

cops will AND have taken orders from feds and cops have given info to feds.

nazi brownshirts.

kola

David

I had wondered when this would come back.  It had to have been late last summer when the initial arrest occured.  The roundabout was still being built. 

For those unfamiliar with this event, Kat and Lauren intentionally provoked an arrest at the Keene irs office above the post office.  They simply went in there and refused to leave.  They were eventually arrested, and released about an hour later.  I believe they did this to protest the imprisonment of Dave Ridley, Dadaorwell here.  His imprisonment was for contempt of court for refusing to pay a fine given for a silent protest at the Nashua irs office. 

Kat Kanning

Quote from: FTL_Ian on June 05, 2008, 02:56 PM NHFT
Quote from: Kat Kanning on June 05, 2008, 02:46 PM NHFT

Do you know if Lauren got one too?

Wasn't that a year ago?  Feels like a long time.

I know that they tried to send her something in the mail a couple of months ago, too, but she didn't sign for it then either.

Coconut

do we need to plan a party or something at that afternoon if we think there will be an arrest?

K. Darien Freeheart

Wow, I'm totally amazed that the Feds are pushing a disorderly conduct charge.

Even knowing how low the government is.

FTL_Ian

Quote from: Coconut on June 05, 2008, 06:10 PM NHFT
do we need to plan a party or something at that afternoon if we think there will be an arrest?

Last time they came for Russell it was in the morning, right?

Russell Kanning

that was for missing a court date at 9am .... they came straight here and got me around 10:30am

Kat doesn't seem to have a court date ... so I don't know when they will come for her.

It was for the torture sign and Lauren joined her.