• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

1 Bedroom, 1 Parking Spot, Internet, Utils @ Manchester - $550

Started by Lex, June 05, 2008, 10:57 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Lex

A three bedroom apartment with 1 bedroom (\w closet) available for rent. All utilities plus high speed internet are included. Also one parking spot next to the house. This is on the third floor in an old style building (tall ceilings). Large living room area. Price is $550. If you are interested PM me or email the owner anna.m.meyer@gmail.com .

Only 20 minute walk to Murphy's Taproom!

This is a repost (with a lowered rent) of this ad: http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=13745.0

Kat Kanning

Lex

Thanks for the bump, Kat. Anna needs to get this room rented ASAP.

dalebert

I may be interested. Damn, I wish I'd stopped by today. I was just in Manchester. Is it month-to-month? I'm looking at properties to buy right now.

Lex

Quote from: dalebert on June 06, 2008, 02:41 PM NHFT
I may be interested. Damn, I wish I'd stopped by today. I was just in Manchester. Is it month-to-month? I'm looking at properties to buy right now.

This is for rent only, month-to-month.

dalebert

Quote from: Lex Berezhny on June 06, 2008, 03:45 PM NHFT
This is for rent only, month-to-month.

Oh, I know it's for rent. I was just saying I needed month-to-month because I'm in the market to buy and if I find something, I'll want to move into it as soon as I make it livable. Could be soon. Could be not so soon.

Russell Kanning

ancapagency

Quote from: Lex Berezhny on June 05, 2008, 10:57 PM NHFT
A three bedroom apartment with 1 bedroom (\w closet) available for rent. All utilities plus high speed internet are included. Also one parking spot next to the house. This is on the third floor in an old style building (tall ceilings). Large living room area. Price is $550. If you are interested PM me or email the owner anna.m.meyer@gmail.com .

Only 20 minute walk to Murphy's Taproom!

This is a repost (with a lowered rent) of this ad: http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=13745.0

Is this still available?

ancapagency

Russell Kanning

I guess that is good and bad news.

Some of the stuph that gets posted here never looks resolved ... because when it is ... the need goes away and the thread is never sown up.

Ron Helwig

Quote from: Russell Kanning on September 01, 2008, 05:14 AM NHFT
Some of the stuph that gets posted here never looks resolved ... because when it is ... the need goes away and the thread is never sown up.

Which is why PorcManor.com is so valuable. Landlords can easily update their occupied/vacant status. Prospective tenants can easily see if there's an available room from a porc landlord in their desired area.

dalebert

Quote from: Ron Helwig on September 01, 2008, 06:14 AM NHFT
Which is why PorcManor.com is so valuable. Landlords can easily update their occupied/vacant status. Prospective tenants can easily see if there's an available room from a porc landlord in their desired area.

Everyone cross your fingers. Hopefully I'll be a customer of that service before too long.

Russell Kanning