• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

How do I ...

Started by William, June 06, 2008, 02:00 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

William

Make the most recent posts in a thread show up first? As is, it takes me two clicks to get to new comments in a tread. Tks

Kat Kanning

Not sure how you're trying to get new messages, but if you're looking at the index:

Air purifiers: do they work? (NEW) in Endless Debate and Whining

There's a little New button by the thread title, and if you click on that, you'll go to the next post after the last one you read.

Or if you really want the new posts on the top, go to your forum profile and click on Look and Layout Preferences, there are options there to click :

Show most recent posts at the top.
Show most recent personal messages at top.

William

Quote from: Kat Kanning on June 06, 2008, 02:13 PM NHFT
Not sure how you're trying to get new messages, but if you're looking at the index:

Air purifiers: do they work? (NEW) in Endless Debate and Whining

There's a little New button by the thread title, and if you click on that, you'll go to the next post after the last one you read.

Or if you really want the new posts on the top, go to your forum profile and click on Look and Layout Preferences, there are options there to click :

Show most recent posts at the top.
Show most recent personal messages at top.

That's exactly what I was looking for.  8)