• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

PorcFest bus tour coming to Grafton Wednesday, June 11; come meet the group

Started by Porcupine Realtor, June 06, 2008, 06:04 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Porcupine Realtor

Grafton Gang,

We're bringing potential movers to the Free State through Grafton on Wednesday.  If you are available, please plan to meet the group and encourage the potential Porcs to get their prickly behinds out here.  You can also answer questions about small-town living and politics, Hobbit Holes, anarchism, etc.

Please email or call me if you are interested in promoting Liberty in Our Lifetime on June 11th.

Thanks,
Mark Warden
Porcupine Realtor
liberty.warden@gmail.com
www.PorcFest.com

Russell Kanning

I was just trying to figure out who was in charge of this stuff this morning .... and here you had already posted last night.

The gang would like to meet the group when it comes.

Puke

Quote from: Russell Kanning on June 07, 2008, 07:14 AM NHFT
The gang would like to meet the group when it comes.

The gang will then collect the group together for a gathering of clumped lunch collectables.  :P

Pat K

Kat Kanning

Pat K

Russell Kanning

Puke

Porcupine Realtor

Expect the bus tour around 2:30 p.m.  Y'all will probably meet at the market and go from there.  Show them the Hobbit Hole and Ofer's place and the Landing Zone and the Hull/Danforth compound.  Good stuff.  Hell, put them to work if you can get away with it.

Please . . . don't convert my inside-the-system activists to your anarchist separatist pit.  We need them on our side!

See you this weekend,

Mark

Lloyd Danforth

Russell Kanning

I was thinking we could meet them .... then take a slow drive up to the farm to see the Burning Porcupine location and hang around there for a while.
We could then have the bus head on over to Canaan and visit John and Rosalies flower shop. Afterwards the bus could head back to Grafton before the trip to Gunstock.

During all this people could be going around with Bob to look at land as such. Many people will just be along for the Concord tour, so maybe we should just take it easy.

Russell Kanning

the bus will head to the fire house first and then hit various locations afterward

We will be at the Hoyt Road farm doing some preparation for Burning Porcupine.

David

Quote from: Taxinator on June 08, 2008, 08:56 PM NHFT
Expect the bus tour around 2:30 p.m.  Y'all will probably meet at the market and go from there.  Show them the Hobbit Hole and Ofer's place and the Landing Zone and the Hull/Danforth compound.  Good stuff.  Hell, put them to work if you can get away with it.

Please . . . don't convert my inside-the-system activists to your anarchist separatist pit.  We need them on our side!
See you this weekend,

Mark
>:D  Ve vill be vorking hard to convert.   >:D ;)

Kat Kanning