• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Religulous [CAUTION: could offend]

Started by Puke, June 08, 2008, 08:44 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Puke

See ya!
I guess this isn't the place for sensitive types.

Vitruvian

I guess he didn't share your taste in art.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Puke on June 16, 2008, 08:03 PM NHFT
See ya!
I guess this isn't the place for sensitive types.

Dag burn it Puke...
Drivin' away another hard workin' activist with your shenanigans.  ;D

ByronB

Quote from: Puke on June 16, 2008, 05:41 PM NHFT
My favorite religious painting.

Nice, I guess I can see why some could get quite offended over that pic... I know I was taught that I should be offended but I guess I am not a "good enough" Christian anymore.

Puke

It's funny how a thread about a movie devolved into a religious squabble.
If a person can't handle something so irrelevant as a BBS thread then I doubt they'd be a very good activist.
We'll never know now.  :dontknow:

Oh yeah! I even put the disclaimer in the thread title. There is no reason that that guy should have been "shocked" or whatever.

Kat Kanning

grasshopper

::)  Wow, communion, the Body of CHrist, not figuritivly, but litterally. 
  I lov zombie movies!  Hey, can we start a Zombie thread? ;D

grasshopper

FTL_Ian

Puke

ByronB

Quote from: Puke on June 17, 2008, 05:33 AM NHFT
Oh yeah! I even put the disclaimer in the thread title. There is no reason that that guy should have been "shocked" or whatever.

Yea, I hate people that get offended easily... mostly because I tend to offend them eventually and I'm not one to apologize to them for THEIR insecurities (and sometimes point this out to them) and then they hate me forever after.

grasshopper

Ya, some people are just looking to be offended, mean people suck also ;D  Meanie!

You have gotten the assault finger, you fiend! :o :D

David

ByronB

Quote from: David on June 24, 2008, 11:56 AM NHFT
Religion and Libertarianism, by Walter Block
http://www.lewrockwell.com/block/block103.html

Good stuff, all you die-hard atheists should take note, most all religious folks I know already are borderline libertarians, it seems silly that some would try to drive them away...

Vitruvian

Quote from: ByronB on June 26, 2008, 04:19 AM NHFTall you die-hard atheists should take note, most all religious folks I know already are borderline libertarians, it seems silly that some would try to drive them away...

I'll concede that, between religion and the state, the state is by far the more destructive.  However, this renders religion merely the lesser of two evils.