• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Sherry Peel Jackson (child education) Fund

Started by Kat Kanning, June 09, 2008, 10:41 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

I just received this letter:

QuoteDear LSFund Board,

My wife is Sherry Peel Jackson, a former IRS agent who learned about some of the wrongdoings in this country concerning the income tax, and began telling people all over the country.  She is now in a Federal Prison for four counts of Willful Failure to File.  She was sentenced to 48 months.  She found out about you and even though we do not live in New Hampshire, I thought I would ask for your assistance, anyway.  Here is a letter she wanted me to send to you.

Dear Liberty Scholarship Fund:

My name is Sherry Peel Jackson and I am a former IRS agent that has been imprisoned for speaking out about the fradulent income tax. I, along with Joseph Banister and John Turner have been speaking out for several years and the powers that be finally got a kangaroo court and an ignorant jury to vote me guilty of willful failure to file. I am writing to find out if the scholarship is just for children in New Hampshire. My children were in Christian school until the IRS started its harrassment of my family, and we were not invited back to the Christian school. Then we decided to home school and joined a wonderful home school network called Heritage Classical Study Center in Lawrenceville, Georgia. The children have done well there, but now that I have been imprisoned the funds are very slim and my husband has to carry the mortgage, insurance and everything alone. Please let me know if my daughter, which is 15, can qualify, and if so my husband can complete an application. Thanks. SPJ

I don't think the LSF can help them, but I'd like to help.  Do you think we can raise some money to help them homeschool their children?

Kat Kanning

Here's her website for those not familiar with her:

http://www.sherrypeeljackson.com/

Wasn't she in the America, Freedom to Fascism movie?

Kat Kanning

So I'm going to try and raise $500 to help these victims of government oppression.  I've set up this website:

http://sherrypeeljacksonfund.com/

The money is to help the Jacksons keep homeschooling their 15 year old daughter, while the Mob has her mom imprisoned.

Russell Kanning

these guys are so much easier to support than Ed Brown :)
but I guess they will all be hanging out in federal prisons