• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Bicycle Rally in Keene

Started by Kat Kanning, June 10, 2008, 05:02 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Coconut on June 11, 2008, 08:13 PM NHFT
Mr. Sawyer, you need to put a question mark in the quote in your signature, not a period.

That is correct sir.  :)
Thank you Mr. Nut.  :D

David

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on June 11, 2008, 10:20 PM NHFT
Quote from: Coconut on June 11, 2008, 08:13 PM NHFT
Mr. Sawyer, you need to put a question mark in the quote in your signature, not a period.

That is correct sir.  :)
Thank you Mr. Nut.  :D

:biglaugh:

Nothing too strenous and I may be able to make it.  I cannot request any time off, so i have to work around work. 

Just a thought that I will throw out there: I used to occasionally ride around town in my car, RIP and listen to music or baseball just cruising.  Minus the music or baseball, (I may fix that someday  >:D  )  a cruise around town may be fun. 
Question, is there any adult amature (free to watch) baseball fields and games around here?  That would be a cool destination after a cruise. 

Coconut

Quote from: David on June 12, 2008, 11:36 AM NHFT

Question, is there any adult amature (free to watch) baseball fields and games around here?  That would be a cool destination after a cruise. 

Wheelock Park has a bike path that leads into it, and it has softball fields. Softball is about all you'll find in terms of free adult games. Of course there's the Swamp Bats at Alumni Field. The admission to that is $4, but very often there are free passes given out in the week before, and even at the field, from the sponsor of that specific night.

Lloyd Danforth

As it turns out, I too am scheduled for an Alien pick up on this date, but I picked up a brochure about Manadnock railtrails.  Ask me for it when you see me.

Kat Kanning

Thanks, Lloyd  :D  Say hi to PatK when you see him up there  :alien:

Russell Kanning

Quote from: TackleTheWorld on June 11, 2008, 11:40 AM NHFT
Richmond to Winchester = all downhill
Then shuttle van back to Richmond
Wouldn't that be the Winchester Bike Rally?
That could be cool ... also the rail trail from Keene to Winchester would be pretty easy going

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Kat Kanning on June 12, 2008, 04:52 PM NHFT
Thanks, Lloyd  :D  Say hi to PatK when you see him up there  :alien:

Lloyd is scheduled to picked up by Canadians... Pat K is going to be probed by Guatemalans... I mean... "picked up" by Guatemalans.

Russell Kanning

This first rally July 6th ... can be in Keene.
Do you guys in Winchester on the Ashwaylot (my attemp at phonetic spelling) want to plan another one?

Becky Thatcher

This sounds like a lot of fun.  Looking forward to it.  :)

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on June 12, 2008, 02:16 PM NHFT
As it turns out, I too am scheduled for an Alien pick up on this date, but I picked up a brochure about Manadnock railtrails.  Ask me for it when you see me.

Actually a Monadnock area Bicycle map :blush:

Kat Kanning

Good, I don't think I've seen you on a bike yet.  :D  

Oooh, it's not like the lawn mowing, is it?

Kat Kanning

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on June 13, 2008, 08:12 AM NHFT
Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on June 12, 2008, 02:16 PM NHFT

Actually a Monadnock area Bicycle map :blush:

Cool :)  Will you have it with you Saturday?

Becky Thatcher

Quote from: Kat Kanning on June 13, 2008, 08:13 AM NHFT
Good, I don't think I've seen you on a bike yet.  :D  

Oooh, it's not like the lawn mowing, is it?

No.  I don't think nude and bicycle seat go very well together. ;D

Coconut

Quote from: Becky Thatcher on June 13, 2008, 08:19 AM NHFT
No.  I don't think nude and bicycle seat go very well together. ;D

Don't knock it till you've tried it.

Russell Kanning

the college kids or recent graduates always get to show off their sweet rides. We also have one extra bike at the moment .... for those that have one that needs work