• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Bicycle Rally in Keene

Started by Kat Kanning, June 10, 2008, 05:02 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

Yes it's available.  Kira refuses to go on the bike rally.

Pat K

Quote from: Kat Kanning on July 01, 2008, 07:16 PM NHFT

All right Kira is fighting the power
and being a refusenick. ;D 8)

Russell Kanning

no problem ... you can use kira's bike ... it worked for me at porcfest last year and some running around town ... it is just too small for me. Then you can have time to choose your next bike.

I just happened to see something like I wanted at walmart ... so I bought it. I have been seeing more relaxed bikes around lately. :)

Friday

Quote from: Kat Kanning on July 01, 2008, 07:16 PM NHFT
Thank you.  I *think* I'll be able to pick up my own bike tomorrow, in which case someone else can borrow Kira's bike (or maybe she'll change her mind?). 

Kat Kanning

OK, will keep twisting the kid's arm  :D

Russell Kanning

we might also be able to deliver some of the new papers

depending on weather and conditions ... we could do some river floating after lunch. We just did some today ... the water was up after all the rain yesterday. So if you want to bring something to float on ... we will see.

Coconut

Have we determined where we're meeting?

Russell Kanning

Kat Kanning

Saturday forecast:

2 AM               
Isolated Light Rain Showers

5 AM    
Scattered Light Rain Showers , Patchy Fog

8 AM    
Scattered Light Rain Showers

11 AM   
Chance of Light Rain Showers

2 PM   
Chance of Light Rain Showers , Slight Chance Thunderstorms

Russell Kanning

Tom Sawyer

8)

Friday's gettin' a bike.  :)

Weather will probably work out well.

I think William and I are going to do the daring downhill into Keene before the rally.
Wish us luck...  ;D

Russell Kanning

I enjoyed going down hurricane road yesterday ... going up was not as much fun

Friday

Yay, I got a bike! :bdance2:    And it's been raining non-stop since I got home with it.   :(  I'll have to at least give it a test run this afternoon so I don't do anything stupid like realize the brakes aren't wired properly and crash into the President.    :o

Russell Kanning

we won't be far from target or the bike shop when we ride ... so we could fix it. :)

SS alert .... there has been a credible threat made against the leader of the free world

Tom Sawyer

Friday... don't make us have to take you out.  ;D