• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Bicycle Rally in Keene

Started by Kat Kanning, June 10, 2008, 05:02 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Coconut

my leg hurts.

Where was Ian? Apparently he loves riding bikes.

JJ

Good times, Russell picked a good trail.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: JJ on July 05, 2008, 06:05 PM NHFT
Good times, Russell picked a good trail.

Ditto we had a good time. Just long enough ride...  :)

Friday

That was hella phun.   ;D

Mein Gott in Heimel, but my ass hurts.   :blush:

David

With all my recent biking, I was surprised that I got a bit saddle sore also.  Good ride, and yeah the weather was perfect. 

dalebert

I may have to look into one of those bikes where you're reclined. I'm not a fan of the upright ones really. In the meantime, I'm going to look into a method of securing my roller blades so I can use them and not have to carry them around once I arrive at my destination.

Russell Kanning

I prefer recumbent bikes ... but I couldn't afford one right now.

Pat McCotter

Quote from: Russell Kanning on July 06, 2008, 07:57 AM NHFT
I prefer recumbent bikes ... but I couldn't afford one right now.

You could take your time and build one.
http://www.rqriley.com/bike.html

Or a newer carbon-fiber version.
http://www.rqriley.com/xr2.htm

Coconut

Video Posted. It could be better but I wanted to get it out. Note: How to I do the high quality upload to youtube? I just did a standard upload. (I looked it up. It looks like it does it automatically if your video is of the right type/quality. I guess we'll see.

Kat Kanning

TackleTheWorld

I was impressed by the attractive camera moves and transitions.  Like the zoom-tilt from the stonewall farm sign to the next scene.  How did you make it look like you were going 50MPH on the tree-lined bike path at 1:24?  What?  You were going 50MPH?

Russell Kanning

very cool video ... showed off the biker gang .... beware the free staters are coming ... on bikes

Friday

JJ

Coconut

Quote from: TackleTheWorld on July 06, 2008, 08:12 PM NHFT
How did you make it look like you were going 50MPH on the tree-lined bike path at 1:24?  What?  You were going 50MPH?

I didn't speed anything up :) so i guess I was.