• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Making The Leap....[from across the sound]

Started by evedward, July 24, 2005, 08:24 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

evedward

If I wanted to move right now, who knows of any folks who have volunteered to help those with housing, finding work right away -preferably off the books, etc. And most importantly, a list of storage facilities in the Hillsborough/Keene area.

AlanM

evedward,
A lot of the Keene contingent are at Porcfest this week.
What kind of work? How many of you are there?

Dave Ridley

Quote from: AlanM on July 25, 2005, 09:59 AM NHFT
evedward,
A lot of the Keene contingent are at Porcfest this week.
What kind of work? How many of you are there?

I'm just talking about myself in particular. Anything that I can be trained for. I don't have specialized skills like web designer or software programmer. I'd like something in the secretarial/administrative field. I attended Porcfest from Monday to Sunday....saw  a lot of people I only knew from their message board names. Right now, I'm staying with a couple of pals until I get work and get on my feet. I'm in Keene. I made the decision to move from Long Island to NH.

YeahItsMeJP

Quote from: evedward on July 24, 2005, 08:24 PM NHFT
If I wanted to move right now, who knows of any folks who have volunteered to help those with housing, finding work right away -preferably off the books, etc. And most importantly, a list of storage facilities in the Hillsborough/Keene area.

Estelle,

It would appear you posted using DadaOrwell's screenname by accident... since yall are in the same house.

JP Moonbat the Lesser

Kat Kanning