• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Join the 1st Burning Porcupine Work Party Weekend & Summer Solstice Celebration

Started by Russell Kanning, June 13, 2008, 10:33 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

we need some new t's and shutoffs ... from there we could use anything :)

Russell Kanning

I could use some hedge shears for the lilac bushes.

If John B. has not hit the field with a mower or his tractor .... we could always use some mowing to make the fields look nice.

Kat Kanning

Russell Kanning

We could also use a BBQ grill unless one of the Grafton gang tells us they have one there already.

JJ

I will be bringing up a large quantity of meat products for a Saturday night feast.  I will however need vessels of flame with which to burn this animal flesh.  Just as well if others would care to prepare and bring side dishes we can have ourselves a splendid meal.  What say you?

:icon_pirat:

Lloyd Danforth

If we can either remove the tarp or find some shady area we can set up the Big Tent.  The Sun will shorten the life of the tarp. I just assembled a small grill.  I'll bring it along.

Kat Kanning

Recumbent ReCycler

I wish I had noticed this earlier.  I may start pedaling up there Friday evening, but I probably wouldn't get there until either after sunset or until morning, as I may stop somewhere along the way to sleep.    I will probably want to either take a dip in the creek or take a cold shower when I get there.  I should know tomorrow morning if I can make it.  It looks like the trip would be a little over 70 miles each way.  I think if I were to stop for the night on Friday, somewhere around Epsom would probably be ideal.  Although if someone were going up there with a pickup or large enough van or SUV, I wouldn't mind riding along part way, with the trike in the back.

Lloyd Danforth

I have the grill.  If you guys could bring one of those 'blowtorch' type propane cans that would be a plus.

TackleTheWorld

1BPWPW&SSC!
Facilitator and I'll be there and bring some BBQ utensils.

Friday

I'm coming, and will exercise my managerial skills by directing others while lounging in the shade.  :icon_pirat:

Kat Kanning

Kat Kanning

We're going to be putting up yellow BP signs showing where to turn in Grafton.  Russell says you should look at the map anyway, though.

Pat K

JJ

Quote from: TackleTheWorld on June 19, 2008, 08:56 PM NHFT
1BPWPW&SSC!
Facilitator and I'll be there and bring some BBQ utensils.

Acronyms -- hunh! Good God, y'all! What is it good for? Absolutely nothin'   :P