• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

PorcFest Weekend Special - NEW collection of short stories by NH authors

Started by jgmaynard, June 13, 2008, 04:31 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

jgmaynard

Hi folks:

I'm not at PorcFest yet (waiting for my ride to show up). but here's a special treat to celebrate!

For the first time today, and ONLY for this weekend, I am putting out advance copies of the new collection of unpublished short stories from NH authors. This book (not yet through final editing) will not be released to the public en masse until July 19th! Over a dozen authors! Fifteen stories! Sci-fi! Stories of small-town life, family squabbles, speculative fiction, more, and most of it has a libertarian bent!

Includes my new novella, "Zero," which is the story of a society descending into tyranny and the battle for freedom. This story combines elements of Star Trek, Battlestar Galactica, and Lost, set against a backdrop of foreign wars and the struggle between liberty and security. Not only does it fit perfectly as a story of the rise of Star Trek's Borg civilization, it even has a tribute to the Free State Project!   

Get it now, Because Monday it will disappear forever, and the 1st Edition will not be out until next month!

http://www.lulu.com/content/2710823

Ciao!

Jim Maynard