• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Editor’s words. 6-14-08

Started by sgtusmc, June 14, 2008, 08:33 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

Editor's words. 6-14-08
Peter Macdonald 465 Packersfalls rd Lee NH 03824 603-659-6217
   Out Rage: that newspapers across the United States are not standing for the one principle they exist for. Unbiased reporting of the news.  Ironic that our military give their lives so that the world symbol of "Freedom of the Press" can live.  Our military do this (give their lives) act for all U.S. citizens equally.  The thing is that I receive e-mails daily from editors across the U.S. (because of Ray Duckler's May 28 article "He's making his case, day by day") telling me that my story is not their region, does not interest their readers, was sent to more than one newspaper.  My story interests everyone in the U.S.  I volunteer to help people every day.  Race, color, creed, rich or poor it does not matter. I volunteer help people in every county of NH.  The Concord Monitor article was well written and covered both sides of the issue.  The article gave people the truth, explaining that I am not a bad person.  The government just wants you to think that so that no one will support freedom.  I wish that I could feel out rage toward the people violating the constitution (newspapers, judges and government officials). Out Rage does not belong in a civilized society.
   I am a 100% disabled Veteran.  Does the state of NH and the VA have the right to use my service connected medical condition to harm me?  This is a crime. Does the NH governor Lynch have the right to charge me $200.00 to speak with him and stiff me?  This is a crime.  Does NH have the right to use the State and local police along with the Strafford county sheriff to harass me to stop my writing letters to the editor? This is a crime.  Does the NH supreme court have the right to allow judges to violate the Constitution intentionally to harm other U.S. citizens (case 2003-0477?  This is a crime. 
   Our military, do not care about State, region or even know the people that they are fighting and giving their lives for.  I am running for District 21 NH state senate seat and the newspapers refuse to announce my candidacy.  Every editor and newspapers across the U.S. should and needs to print my letters.  My letters expose the crippling effect the news media can have when they violate the principle that so many of our children over the history of the U.S. gave their lives for.  Freedom of the press exists as a means for the average citizen to expose government wrongs.  A 100% disabled Veteran running for public office being tortured and harmed by judges government officials and the news media to stop his chances of being elected are the principle "We the People" stands for, being diminished. Every newspaper in the U.S. should print Ray Duckler's article so that the people understand what the unbiased reporting of the news is. 
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper Fi