• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

“Bunker Hill NH men fought bravely” Response 6-17-08

Started by sgtusmc, June 17, 2008, 06:54 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

"Bunker Hill NH men fought bravely" Response 6-17-08
Peter Macdonald 465 Packersfalls rd Lee NH 03824 603-659-6217
   Remembering Patriots that fought for the United States is not as important as remembering what they gave their lives for.  Government controlled newspapers, tax with out representation, brutal beatings, appointed officials not elected and much more.  Bunker Hill battle was fought by men willing to give their lives for this nation.  Our military today are just the same.  This is why I am running for District 21 NH state senate seat.  My words are silenced by editors that see no need to allow the voters to hear the truth.  I am a 100% disabled Veteran. I came back from the Vietnam Conflict with three serious life changing disabilities.  Two injuries came in separate combat support missions.  The Editors have no trouble with articles that harm my character.  Have the editors forgot that We the People are where the Patriots come from?
   Editors silence that the Madbury NH selectmen use government powers to get revenge on local residents for personal reasons.  Editors silence the facts that Judge Peter Fauver criminally violated the Constitution and laws to intentionally harm other NH residents to protect the Madbury Selectmen.  Editors silence the fact that the NH Supreme Court refuse to hear a case that questioned the integrity of the judicial branch of the NH government. (case 2003-0477)  The facts are documented in court papers. Editors refuse to tell it's readers that U.S.NH congress woman Shea-Porter used her government powers to interfere with my VA medical care for service related disabilities to stop my letters.  Editors refuse to inform the public that the VA intentionally stopped my VA medical care to stop my letters to the editor.  Editors refuse to tell the public that I now receive substandard medical care just so the paper work covers up the crimes.  The editors were opened mouth when NH arrested me as a terrorist and took my freedom for six months.  The Editors become silent when the charges were dropped 4 days before the trial. Editors refusing to print the opinion of the people to correct the wrongs in government is not remembering what Patriots gave their lives for.
   The Boston Globe sent me e-mail telling me to commit suicide.  The NH State police and VA officials in NH have told me to commit suicide.  These facts are documented.  I will be honest, Suicide is on my mind everyday for what I did as a U.S. Marine.  I see the face of the child I killed in hand to hand combat to take my M-16 back and escape while on convoy deep in the Bush.  I re-live the subhuman conditions every day of where I have been and what I did.  I joined the Marine Corps at 17. 
   The Boston Globe and all the news media refuse to print my response.  I am a U.S. Patriot that gave my life to defend and protect our U.S. Constitution.  Remembering Patriots is nothing if we forget why we gave our lives for you. Truth is a powerful weapon
Peter  Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper Fi