• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Sgt speaks out

Started by sgtusmc, June 17, 2008, 09:51 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

I just read some answers to letters that I have written in the past.  I did not realize that there is 5 pages.  I did not realize until a few weeks or months ago that I could answer the people that wrote in. 
1. the State of NH when I was arrested as a terrorist forced me to pay to be evaluated by a NH State Psy.  The Ray Duckler's artilce on the USMC page reports on that report. 
2.  I volunteer to help people because I came back alive.
3.  My reason is that I feel the need to protect and defend our Constitution no matter how many of you believe it is a waste of time. 
4.  I am seriously disabled.  I do not show it.  My injuries are service related.
5.  I have asked no one for help because I do not want anyone to be put through what the NH gov has done to me and my family to you.
6.  I am mentally different because of a head injury.  but I believe in the United States with my full heart. 
7.  I volunteer to help people.  I volunteer to teach most of your children and you do not even realize it.  I volunteer because I came back alive and I should not have.  Too many better men than me lost their lives for you to let what they gave be in vain. 
8  You should ask why would someone give their lives for people that they do not even know.  I tell you to look at what our children that join the military do ever day.
9.  You all should be copy and pasting my letters to every one of our public officials and newspapers and asking why this can happen in the United States to a disabled veteran and no one cares.

Kat Kanning

Regarding #1:  they arrest you and then to add insult to injury, they make you pay for their shrink so you can get out?!?  That freakin' sucks.

Regarding #5:  if someone were to brave the wrath of the state to help you, what sort of thing would be of help to you? (other than #9)

sgtusmc

I do not ask for help. it is your choice