• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Who's coming to Burning Porcupine

Started by Kat Kanning, June 18, 2008, 05:34 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

Quote from: jaqeboy on June 26, 2008, 02:38 PM NHFT
I'll write her and invite her. I've been meaning to contact her anyway.
That would be great. Since Burning Porcupine is basically one big party where you are invited by friends of those that have already been invited ... the invites will keep going in out like ripples. :)

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Puke on June 26, 2008, 02:41 PM NHFT
Burning Porc could become Burning Man East.  8)
This event has some similarities to the original event from what I can see ... although the idea for the name here in Grafton was Tim C. ... and he won't even be there. So it might be heading in a different direction.
We could call it Burning Man (no desert).
We also have the advantage that we don't have to clean up every piece of evidence of our presence. In fact part of the fun is how the facilities will accumulate. :)

Puke

Quote from: Russell Kanning on June 26, 2008, 03:07 PM NHFT
Quote from: Puke on June 26, 2008, 02:41 PM NHFT
Burning Porc could become Burning Man East.  8)
This event has some similarities to the original event from what I can see ... although the idea for the name here in Grafton was Tim C. ... and he won't even be there. So it might be heading in a different direction.
We could call it Burning Man (no desert).
We also have the advantage that we don't have to clean up every piece of evidence of our presence. In fact part of the fun is how the facilities will accumulate. :)
I didn't mean that the name should change, just that it could become the same type of massive party that draws hundreds of people to it.

FTL_Ian

Julia and I will come up if she has the free time.  I'd like to do Sunday, if possible, but unsure for now.

J’raxis 270145

jaqeboy

Quote from: jaqeboy on June 26, 2008, 02:59 PM NHFT
sent to bunk:

Hi, Amy,

I'm one of the people that read your posts to the burning man nh list, but
probly won't be going to BM.

Thought you should know about this event that a bunch of Porcupines are
putting on. (Porcupines are Free-Staters - people moving to NH to help in
the freedom movement). It's intended to be a kinda fun camping out thing,
so you're invited. Here's their site:
http://burningporcupine.com/news.html. I'll be there some of the days.

I've been meaning to contact you anyway on other things, but this email is
a start.

Jack Shimek
Deerfield and other N.H. points.

I'll let you know what she says - maybe we'll get all the N.H. burners to drop in for a while!

Jack,

Hello and thanks for letting me know about Burning Porcupine. Unfortunately I will not be in the state at that time - I will be headed down to the North Carolina Regional Event called Transformus. Nonethless, thanks for the invite!

What other things were you meaning to contact me about?

A*
--
New Hampshire & Vermont
Spooning since 1791
)'(

"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality."
- John Lennon

Kat Kanning

Russell Kanning

I saw people comments on Ridley Report grafton videos saying they were coming.

There are many Grafton Ridleos now. :)

TackleTheWorld

Free libertarian

I'm planning on stopping by a few times during the week and possibly hanging out with the fire bugs and radicals an evening or two  accompanied by Diego the freedom loving dog and maybe Luanne my better half.

Russell Kanning

Lloyd Danforth

David

Be there for certain wed thru sunday.   8) :D

Lloyd Danforth

7 campers and as many visitors this evening.

Lloyd Danforth

Two more campers showed up before noon!  Got the doors on the showers.