• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Shire Hours

Started by Russell Kanning, June 19, 2008, 08:52 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

jaqeboy

Barterer, this talk on barter might be of interest - haven't seen the whole thing yet:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5455605137215634518&ei=v6EjScWsBIeQrAKwoJ3dAw&q=Catherine%2BAustin%2BFitts
Catherine Austin Fitts speaking at an IRTA Barter Convention, 9 Oct 08 - key word: "disintermediation"
(International Reciprocal Trade Association)

It's all heavy background up until about 42:30
"...networks of trust..." at 50:42
"...alternative currencies..." at 52:25
"...shift to local..." at 1:06:45
"...reduce your dependency on large organizations..." at 1:07:12
"...the good news is you're the leader - the bad news is you're the leader..." at 1:12:00
"...this financial system is fundamentally fraudulent - I want out..." at 1:17:53

She talks about a widespread "culture of fraud"  (the central banking/warfare model) and how our goal should be to get back to honest dealings...
Interesting stuff!

Barterer

Thanks for the links, Jack. I think I will join the yahoo group and try to watch the video soon. In trying to balance reading/absorbing and working, I have to dump a forum or news source for each new one.

Russell Kanning

so ... what are the latest changes to the shirehours website?

I just finished a transaction with Jaqe.

I think some new people know how it works after yesterdays presentation at the altexpo.

Anyone want to post that they are part of the system here and I can try to connect with you? I don't know how many people are part of the system.

TackleTheWorld

I'd like to see a logo on people's avatar or signature or website that they accept Shire Hours.  Something like this:

Russell Kanning

we could put a small version of that in our sigs

TackleTheWorld

Smaller version might look like:

Russell Kanning

TackleTheWorld

research101

Quote from: TackleTheWorld on March 08, 2009, 11:03 PM NHFT
How 'bout now?
I just hijacked Aubern's user account and altered her picture in support of your idea to use that in our pics.  How is this one? (see profile pic).
>:D
Kurt

Lumpy

Quote from: research101 on March 08, 2009, 11:57 PM NHFT
Quote from: TackleTheWorld on March 08, 2009, 11:03 PM NHFT
How 'bout now?
I just hijacked Aubern's user account and altered her picture in support of your idea to use that in our pics.  How is this one? (see profile pic).
>:D
Kurt
I'm everywhere! I'm everywhere! >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D

Russell Kanning

I need my picture to be bigger and have one of those shirehours swirls with the words on it

Lloyd Danforth

Lumpy

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on March 09, 2009, 07:05 AM NHFT
I used a 52 inch high def TV with a microscope but I saw that Lloyd.

TackleTheWorld

Avatars are too small to get the words in.

Russell Kanning

perfect thanks

I like the look