• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

libertarian purity test

Started by Friday, June 19, 2008, 08:37 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

J’raxis 270145

Brandon

MaineShark

Brandon

Russell Kanning

I must not be a libertarian ... I never got all the way to a score. ;)

memenode

I got 155, only because I answered "no" to 61, the "vigilante justice question, thinking it might mean violence. But now I realized it may not necessarily mean that in this context so I'd probably be 160.

Anyway, all tests are kinda skewed. At the beginning my recurring thought was "yes yes, I don't want *any* government or *any* regulation, not just that". :P

So part 3 was where I felt more at home. ;)

Cheers

Jennifer

Quote from: Brandon on June 22, 2008, 11:03 PM NHFT
With a 129, I surely scored the lowest here. And yes, I am ashamed.   :-[
I would've scored somewhere around there a couple of years ago - probably even lower than that.
You'll come around. ;)

lildog

Quote from: Brandon on June 22, 2008, 11:03 PM NHFT
With a 129, I surely scored the lowest here. And yes, I am ashamed.   :-[

76 "You are a medium-core libertarian, probably self-consciously so. Your friends probably encourage you to quit talking about your views so much."

;D

I guess this is why I don't consider myself a libertarian and instead consider myself a Constitutionalist.

Couple questions I was on the fence about so I could have answered either way though and most I choose the side that I'm sure ranked out as "pro government".

MaineShark

Quote from: lildog on July 17, 2008, 04:07 PM NHFT76 "You are a medium-core libertarian, probably self-consciously so. Your friends probably encourage you to quit talking about your views so much."

;D

I guess this is why I don't consider myself a libertarian and instead consider myself a Constitutionalist.

Damn Federalists... :o ;D

Joe