• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Halloween Party & Wake for Sandy's Lost Youth

Started by Kat Kanning, June 22, 2008, 05:27 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Sawyer

We are busy as beavers preparing Winchestershire for the shindig... :party-smiley-020:

V is here and he is in a party hardy mood  :V_mask_50:

The pres is in rare form  :pirateship:

Friday

Eggzellent.   :drevil:

I'm going to try to make a Halloween-themed food item I saw at a potluck last year.  If you don't hear from me within the next 24 hours, please call the fire department.   :violent5: :help:

dalebert

We did a party where we did all gross-looking food that actually tasted good. I sculpted a dead rat out of spinach dip. We did the turd-shaped chocolate treats in a litter box full of Grape Nuts cereal, stuph like that. Can't remember it all now.

Tom Sawyer

We served food under a blue light... it looked awful. We started talking about doing an alien autopsy center dish... eat out the inerds.  :P

Kat Kanning

My mom sent me a recipe for kitty litter cake....I don't remember what the litter part was made of, but there were little tootsie rolls floating around in it.

Puke

Lloyd Danforth

Kat Kanning

Starts at 2pm on Saturday, if I remember correctly.

Lloyd Danforth

Better day, but, it starts too late in the day for me.  Driving back in the dark just makes what is a long, lousy, trip even worse.

Friday

Quote from: Kat Kanning on October 31, 2008, 02:02 AM NHFT
My mom sent me a recipe for kitty litter cake....I don't remember what the litter part was made of, but there were little tootsie rolls floating around in it.
That's what I was going to make; are you making it too?

Friday

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on October 31, 2008, 07:00 AM NHFT
Better day, but, it starts too late in the day for me.  Driving back in the dark just makes what is a long, lousy, trip even worse.
Oh, don't be such a weenie.  Spend the night if necessary.

Kat Kanning

Quote from: Friday on October 31, 2008, 08:33 AM NHFT
Quote from: Kat Kanning on October 31, 2008, 02:02 AM NHFT
That's what I was going to make; are you making it too?

No, go for it. :puke:

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on October 31, 2008, 07:00 AM NHFT

My response is in the form of multiple choice, select one.  :D

1) Dang, and we got the Basement of Horrors TM ready for your stay.

2) That's it Lloyd is banned, and that means you can't bring your underage girl friend either. (That should get some lively debate action on the thread)  ;D

3) Your attendance is required by law. You have been called for jury duty!  >:D Don't piss off the Honorable Judge Jim or his mean little bailiff William.  ;D

Lloyd Danforth

WELL!!  If Lolita isn't welcome, you can all go to Hell!

Puke

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on October 31, 2008, 12:52 PM NHFT
WELL!!  If Lolita isn't welcome, you can all go to Hell!

I hear its nice this time of year.