• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Halloween Party & Wake for Sandy's Lost Youth

Started by Kat Kanning, June 22, 2008, 05:27 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Lloyd Danforth

I agree!  She looked a little deranged in that last one.

Becky Thatcher

Thanks, Kat.

Lloyd, just a little deranged?  Tom would probably disagree with you on that one!!   :D 8)

Lloyd Danforth

OK.....Totally deranged.  Tom was the reason for the diminutive adjective.  I'm not sure if I could overcome a slap from a bearded giant in prancing garb.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on October 17, 2008, 11:32 AM NHFT
OK.....Totally deranged.  Tom was the reason for the diminutive adjective.  I'm not sure if I could overcome a slap from a bearded giant in prancing garb.

;D

Friday

Tom, are you going to do the lumberjack striptease at the party?   :fingerscrossed:

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Friday on October 17, 2008, 06:53 PM NHFT
Tom, are you going to do the lumberjack striptease at the party?   :fingerscrossed:

Ha! Ha! (Nelson)

Kat Kanning

Jim Johnson

I'll call Sue!  She's good for a couple bucks. 

This is going to be the scariest party ever.   :)

Kat Kanning

Tom Sawyer

Lloyd Danforth

Jim Johnson

That's from right after you hit yourself in the head with your chain saw?   :o

Becky Thatcher

Sandy, do you like carrot cake?  The prez and I were thinking carrot cake makes a good birthday/Halloween cake.   :)

dalebert

I was thinking I'd make pumpkin muffins, but considering there will be a birthday cake, it might not be a good idea. I can think of something else.