• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Anyone smoke (tobacco) pipes?

Started by Puke, June 24, 2008, 02:40 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Puke

Just curious if there is a good smoke shop somewhere in NH. All the ones in Keene suck.

Kat Kanning

Puke

Quote from: Kat Kanning on June 24, 2008, 03:58 PM NHFT
Shouldn't pipe shops suck?

Just the pipe smokers, I would prefer the air in the shop be rather still.  :P

Pat McCotter

In Concord you have Castro's at 5 Depot St.

Friday

Quote from: Pat McCotter on June 24, 2008, 04:57 PM NHFT
In Concord you have Castro's at 5 Depot St.
There's a Castro's on Elm St. in Manchester, too.  I've bought stogies there before. 

There's a fairly new smoke shop within walking distance of my house, but I've never gone inside.  If you're looking for something specific, I can see if they have it.

Puke

Quote from: Friday on June 24, 2008, 06:03 PM NHFT
There's a fairly new smoke shop within walking distance of my house, but I've never gone inside.  If you're looking for something specific, I can see if they have it.

Nah, just curious about other stores around the state. Thanks for the offer though.

Pat McCotter

There're probably going to be more open as one can smoke in them. ::)

Vitruvian

alohamonkey

Like Friday said, Castro's in Manch is pretty cool.  I don't smoke pipes, only cigars, but I'm pretty sure they have a selection of pipe tobacco.  You can bring your own beer too!  Good Times on Elm had a nice pipe selection but I believe they got raided and got all their pipes taken from them. 

slim

Quote from: alohamonkey on June 24, 2008, 09:41 PM NHFT
Like Friday said, Castro's in Manch is pretty cool.  I don't smoke pipes, only cigars, but I'm pretty sure they have a selection of pipe tobacco.  You can bring your own beer too!  Good Times on Elm had a nice pipe selection but I believe they got raided and got all their pipes taken from them. 

Raided  :o What were they doing? Selling pipes made with cyanide?

Pat McCotter

Quote from: slim on June 25, 2008, 07:11 AM NHFT
Quote from: alohamonkey on June 24, 2008, 09:41 PM NHFT

Raided  :o What were they doing? Selling pipes made with cyanide?

Good Times - bongs.