• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Shire License Plates

Started by FTL_Ian, July 02, 2008, 02:06 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

David

Because the british would steal the better quality pines from new england, the pine became an early symbol of resistance. 
I favor using The Shire, or Shire, and a relatively dark plate.  The dark plate would be harder to read, which would make it easier to evade police scrutiny.  Maybe a fat pine tree in the middle, or even a mountain, since they are pretty.  It should look alot like typical gov't plates, though not the same thing, would want them to think we are trying to defraud them.  I like the infinity idea. 

Russell Kanning

to me The Shire and the Gadsden flag don't go well together

the new england flag was with one pine tree in the middle ... I also like the shire drivers certificates with the fall colors in the background :)

David

Russell Kanning

sandm000

My First Attempt

More to Follow

sandm000

Friday

Russell Kanning

Pat K

Yeah that one is real nice.

Puke

Pat K

Puke goes with the ever popular dead tree image. ;D

Puke

Quote from: Pat K on July 03, 2008, 07:07 PM NHFT
Puke goes with the ever popular dead tree image. ;D

Winter is longer than summer.
I also don't have images of leafy trees.  :-\

Russell Kanning

I kinda like yours Puke .... except for the death and destruction motif.

Puke

Quote from: Russell Kanning on July 03, 2008, 07:24 PM NHFT
I kinda like yours Puke .... except for the death and destruction motif.

I guess it's kind of death like... :-\
I was just using the colors for anarchy.

JJ

I think that perhaps there should be no license ID number on the plate.  The Shire does not need to tag and catalog the travelers.  Maybe just a nice picture with "Shire" and "free to travel" or "Civil Disobedience". 

Not only would you not be partaking in the system but you are also sending a message to the other travelers on the road.  If you make the message a little more clear they might be more receptive to it.  I will try to get around to making one, heh, at the moment these prescribed narcotics are making me a little too high/drunk/drowsy to focus.  Interestingly enough when I smoke pot I don't have any problem with focusing.   :P