• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Shire License Plates

Started by FTL_Ian, July 02, 2008, 02:06 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

FTL_Ian

Because of my special order it ended up being $100 including shipping.  You may want to wait and see what mine looks like prior to ordering your own.

Lumpy

Quote from: FreeKeene.com's Ian on December 23, 2008, 12:15 PM NHFT
Because of my special order it ended up being $100 including shipping.  You may want to wait and see what mine looks like prior to ordering your own.
Next time I see you I'd love to take a look at it.  Where we have the private automobiles registered (in an LLC - great for driving without Nazi government papers) they only require a plate on the back rather than on both ends.  Shire plates will be on the front and eventually on BOTH ENDS!  ;D

Lumpy

Quote from: TackleTheWorld on December 22, 2008, 10:19 PM NHFT
Quote from: Lumpy on December 22, 2008, 02:36 PM NHFT
  I'm ready to do this.  This excites the hell out of me.  When oh when???  Let's roll!  :icon_motor:

If you can't wait, souvenir plates are available.  I used this one for a year or so.  Hopefully you will be more successful than me with it.

I can wait.  I think what we need to do is to go get a bunch of people's cars/trucks all plated up, maybe even send a notice to the false authorities (state) and let them know what we are doing so we can maybe open a few minds.  How does that sound to you?
Seriously...  did you drive with that thing?  I love it!

error

I saw one of those Las Vegas Nevada plates in Manchester (one issued by the state, that is). The souvenir is very believable as it looks almost exactly like the one issued by the state. About the only way a cop could tell the difference is if he runs the number through his computer. Or reads this forum.

Tom Sawyer

Yeah the Area 51 tag on the Laurenmobile fooled me. I was like "Gee how did you get so lucky as to get that personalized plate." ;D

Lloyd Danforth

Exactly what I thought the first time I saw it ;D ;D

Lumpy

Aubern and I say "She's so cool"  8)

Maybe we all ought to get those.  They are only a few bucks and I can see a big cruise right down Main St in Keene or mayby in Manch Vegas or on the beach this summer...  hmmm...  Hampton anyone?

Standard winter plates. Gov't issue.

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: www on December 25, 2008, 09:02 PM NHFT

mAssachusetts cops have started ticketing people for that.

Quote from: J'raxis 270145 on December 29, 2008, 04:26 PM NHFT

Ahh, trying to make up that $1.4 Billion deficit I see. What fools.

William

Lumpy

Yeah, mine finally came off today on a drive up to Grafton.  I was and am hoping to get pulled over soon.  The truck is owned in an llc out of state.  This is gonna be fun edgumicatin' da cops!

AntonLee

an old acquaintence Cliff once told me that his big rig was in the car wash with the sprayer in his hand when a cop pulled up behind him and ticketed him for an overly dirty license plate.  (he fought it and judge sided with the cop, the law IS the law after all)

M-A  we love it?  No Randy Newman, we do not love M-A

Lumpy

Quote from: AntonLee on January 04, 2009, 11:13 PM NHFT

an old acquaintence Cliff once told me that his big rig was in the car wash with the sprayer in his hand when a cop pulled up behind him and ticketed him for an overly dirty license plate.  (he fought it and judge sided with the cop, the law IS the law after all)

M-A  we love it?  No Randy Newman, we do not love M-A
Why am I still surprised?

FTL_Ian

I got a plate from the website and it looks really professional but they screwed up the number.  Pic attached.  They're making and shipping me the correct version - so I have an extra.  Do you want it, Lumpy?