• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

District 21 State Senate candidate’s Platform 7-1-08

Started by sgtusmc, July 02, 2008, 05:12 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

District 21 State Senate candidate's Platform 7-1-08
Peter Macdonald 465 Packersfalls rd Lee NH 03824 603-659-6217
   Why did I come back alive.  You the public do not want to hear about the need for our Military to die before coming back to a country that we do not belong.  A nation that has no understanding of what we did for you, or wants to try to understand.  I am running for District 21 NH state senate.  The rules changed just for me.  The news refuses to inform the public of my platform.  The NH government uses Law enforcement to inflict pain and suffering to cause me problems.  The Veterans Administration uses the VA suicide hotline to harass me.  The VA suicide hotline uses the local police to intimidate my family to cause problems with them.  The U.S. is not just doing this to me.  Look at what the Obama Campaign is questioning the Patriotism of John McCain.  Here is a man that gave his life for this country.  We are the children that gave everything for the eighty-nine percent that had (I am sure) good reason not to join our military.  In my case the VA stopped my military medical care for disabilities received during my Marine Corps tour.  People that never served want to question my right to expose the criminal acts of elected public officials.  Newspapers refusing to print the opinion of the people because it may expose the criminal acts of people with good reputations. I am running for District 21 NH  state senate and the newspapers block any word of my platform.   
   Why do I expose myself to public dam nation.  I do it for you.  We all have become so complacent with our freedom we no longer want to work to keep it.  People are afraid to speak up. I volunteered to help a Madbury NH family stop the local selectmen from seeking revenge for personal reason.  Judge Peter Fauver violates the law and constitution to protect the illegal acts of the Madbury selectmen.  The NH supreme court refuse to hear the case against Judge Fauver to cover up judicial miss conduct.  The governor and elected officials are either to afraid or politically handcuffed to help a disabled veteran being criminally harm by these public officials and judges. The entire system is dammed and I refuse to give in to these criminal trusted government officials.  I am running for public office and newspapers are criminally stopping my platform from public scrutiny.  Print the truth and let me prove my words.
   I lived in some of the most subhuman conditions and did some of the most sub human acts of violence during my tour.  I am nothing special.  Most of our Veterans have lived in the same or worse conditions.  I dreamed of coming back to the country that I gave my life for.  The moment that I stepped of the plane a young girl spit on me and called me a baby killer. I have lived with the night mare daily of killing since I came home in 1974.  I have dreamed of killing my self many times and come close more than once.  You the people that never served have no idea what every veteran has done for you.  You have no idea how easy it would be just to kill my self and end this night mare.  I do not mean the night mare of running for state office to help you. I mean to end my memory of what I did to protect people that just do not give a dam. 
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper Fi         

freedominnh

Part of the confusion is the fascism you face everywhere you turn in your backyard.  If your goal is to win a seat in the NH senate---you and only you need to convince a majority of the voters in your district that you are not a raving lunatic.  You had seemed to have made some progress and now you are not sticking to any "platform" that would give you the majority of votes you would need to win.

You keep mentioning old fights.  Everywhere anyone turns there are zoning fights  and costly court cases that are usually ruled in favor of the municipalities overriding interest to increase its taxbase. 

The majority of veterans in this country are not self-serving or looking for thanks day in and day out.  You somehow have lost sight of the fact that the majority of people in this country will never care that you became so traumatized as a result of serving your country in a time when you were drafted.

It is a crying shame the way this Government treats its Veterans.  It is no wonder you are as mad as hell.  Wish you could somehow direct that anger in more constructive ways so as not to scare the living hell out of people you try to communicate your frustration with.   

sgtusmc

You miss the point We have laws and when government officials violate the laws weather zoning or any other law we the people must at all cost correct the wrong, no matter how long it takes.  I am not mad.  I continue in a sane rational voice fight for the people's rights.  You stero type anger to confince your self that what I am doing is useless. 
As a Veteran I do not want or need a thank you from citizens that I served for. I did a job as a U.S. Marine.  Veteran's are treated as second class citizens.  What I am asking is to be treated as every one else.
You may not like what I am saying.  I believe in the United States of America and I will do every thing that I can to preserve the freedom for the future generation.  No matter how many people call me angry, crazy or any thing else.  Freedom is worth my life.

freedominnh

If you reread your hundreds of letters there is a commonality of three or four examples that you continually use as a basis for your rationale(these same argiuments over and over) make you a very polarizing candidate for the general public --- the Madbury Fauver ruling being the most repeated example.

If Vietnam, Grenada, Iraq I , Afghanistan, or Iraq II did anything but kill hundreds of thousands of indigenous peoples and kill and miam thousands of American troops then I am sure to get an earful. ::)

ReverendRyan