• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

I need to wash my brain out

Started by Pat McCotter, July 03, 2008, 06:38 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat McCotter

My grandmother used to make us wash our mouth out with soap for uttering a "bad word." I now need to wash my brain out.

I have a Google Alert for "free state project" that sends me e-mail when a new item pops up. Well I get a link titled "My apologies for supporting the Vermont Secessionist Movement" so that sounds real interesting. I click on it and find out it's from a white supremacist group! AAAARRRGH!

Where's the brain soap, grandma?!?!

Lloyd Danforth

Did they leave a plug so that you can do that?

Kat Kanning

Lloyd Danforth

Pat McCotter

dalebert

Is that Spongebob Squarepants' brain?

TackleTheWorld

David

I wish the white supremists would, like, go bury themselves under a few tons of rock.  NH granite will work just fine.  Those cockroaches tarnish everything they get into.   >:(

Pat K

Raineyrocks

grasshopper

Yup, agreed, now they run the country...  how woulda figured?
   I hate them red shirt, black vest kinds, they bother me.
  I don't look it but I am 1/3 Indian, native American.  I hear it all the time about all the "cans" and other dribble.    I love the look on the sass munches faces when I tell them that If i was lie them, then, I'd have to burn myself, then I really try to get them mad by telling them that if they were German, Dutch, (tribe of Dan) or Scandinavian, Greek, Roman, ect.ect, that they have Hebrew blood in them.
  I love telling them they are Celts,Noah, Moses Abraham, Isac, Saul, David, most of the kings of Egypt were Celt. (God I love DNA tracking of blood lines). In fact, the king of the Scots Braveheart, was a Celt, from the line of David  They even think Jeremiah was the Merlin of legend.  ell, Queen Elizabeth knows she is from the line of David!  Read the Constitution of Scottland, you'll see what I'll saying.
  Racists really do suck, they are ignorant of their history.

mackler

lol.  that's quite a theory you got. but I heard some people even belive the ashkenazi have some heeb blood in em.

grasshopper

Yup, I agree, DNA don't lie, I have a Cherokee Shamen friend of mine that swears he has Egyptian blood in him, about 6 foot, built like a brick shit house, x-green beret.
  I know we have Hebrew blood in most of us, the Hebrews killed everything in their way going across Europe.  Shit, we even think that Hampstead England is from the tribe  of Ham. Denmark.......  Dan   ect ect... Celts were a tough people.

Pat McCotter

When we would go to synagogue we would get questions like "With a name like McCotter, how can you be Jewish?!" My dad would say "What? You never heard of the black Irish? They were the lost tribe of Israel."

grasshopper

Nope, they are in SOuth Africa and a little north east of there.