• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Road trip to Vermont

Started by Raineyrocks, July 03, 2008, 02:28 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Raineyrocks

I know it doesn't sound like a big deal but the way I'm terrified of driving, trust me it's a big deal to me!

My daughter, (the rebel(12), not the sidekick,(18)), are going to try to do some more bonding so I'm going to see a band I never heard of  at the Essex Junction Fair in August.   

My 23 year old daughter moved back to Maryland.  After 2 days of New Hampshire she decided she didn't like it here so she spent 3 weeks then headed back to Maryland a couple of days ago.   I'm bummed about it, but what can I do?  The only good part is that my grandsons are spending the month here. 

She thought people were unfriendly, I never ran in to an unfriendly person so I don't know what she's talking about it.  I was looking forward to having her up here for 2 years but I would rather see her happy than miserable. She said she noticed that no one had tans up here and when we went to Clark's Trading Post I looked at all the people employed there, that stood outside all day in the sun and damned if she wasn't right, no tan!:dontknow: