• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

NH Free state project Gun Fire 7-7-08

Started by sgtusmc, July 07, 2008, 06:59 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

NH Free state project Gun Fire 7-7-08
Peter Macdonald 465 Packersfalls rd Lee NH 03824 603-659-6217
   The explosive percussion of rapid fire filled the air yesterday.  The memory of sitting on the side of a runway and watching the night sky light up as the planes we launched earlier, bombed North Vietnam.  The air filled with the distance sound of the percussion from the explosive ordinance.  The memory of a bullet in some isolated Marine base passing with in inches of my head from sniper fire or the mortar round exploding on the out house that I departed seconds earlier.  The tracers lighting up the air around me as a Marine Patrol in-counters VC jumping the wire. The sharp explosive crack from the M-16 sobers my head back to reality. All this from my attending a NH free state project  picnic yesterday. 
   I had no idea what the NH Free state project was but I was invited so I went.  People should take the time to understand what it is.  I met the nicest people from all over the United States moving to NH to help the U.S.  Caring people that love this country so much they gave up their homes and home states to make the U.S. better for all.  This picnic was a display of Patriotism by American citizens which would make our founding fathers proud. The free staters are people just like you and I that spend their free time to make government work for the people.  Many groups with different projects with many disagreements but the unique ability to communicate with out anger.  Each person I talked with could express their ideas and took the time to listen to others.  My impression of the Free Staters from what the government told us that they were a danger.  I now know different.  These are average U.S. citizens that care. 
   The display of gun power at this picnic; I have not seen since leaving the Marine Corps in 74.  These are people that like to recreate with guns.  I hope by my attending, these Patriots now know that I am a danger to no one.  I believe in the peace full citizens right to correct the wrongs in government with out elected officials using the trusted powers for their demented acts of retaliation.  The gun fire brought back many memories last night.  Senator Obama said it best in his Patriotism article.  "We can tuck in our children at night and know that they are fed and clothed and safe from harm". The display of gun power and my memories along with Obama demonstrated that the 89 percent of the U.S. citizen's that never served in our military have no idea?  I came back to a country that I do not belong.  My memory of acts committed as a U.S. Marine, 89 percent of you condemn Veterans for.  We are the children that went of to a conflict or war and came back as something you can not accept.   The Free States made me proud to be a U.S. citizen because this showed me what Veterans do is not in Vain.  The explosive percussion of rapid fire could some day be on U.S. shores if it is not for the Patriotism of Veterans and People Like the Free Staters.  God Bless America
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper Fi         

Kat Kanning