• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Burning Porcupine 2008 Calendar

Started by Russell Kanning, July 09, 2008, 10:04 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

Anarchic meaning anything goes, even politics  :D

Free libertarian

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on July 10, 2008, 04:25 PM NHFT
I'm thinking we should play some Poker at Burning Porc

I'm thinking that's a good idea.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: dalebert on July 10, 2008, 03:15 PM NHFT
Quote from: TresJay on July 10, 2008, 01:33 PM NHFT
How would people here feel about a certain LP Presidential Candidate making an appearance on Sunday?
This is specifically an anarchist event so it seems like it would be an odd place to campaign, but I suppose it's no big deal. There are certainly plenty of anarchists still doing politics in the FSP.
Yea ... he might not get a good reception. I will boo instead of leave the area probably.

They must be theoretical anarchists.

Russell Kanning

set up the times and place for poker if you want it on the calendar

Friday

Quote from: Russell Kanning on July 10, 2008, 05:02 PM NHFT
Quote from: dalebert on July 10, 2008, 03:15 PM NHFT
How would people here feel about a certain LP Presidential Candidate making an appearance on Sunday?
This is specifically an anarchist event so it seems like it would be an odd place to campaign, but I suppose it's no big deal. There are certainly plenty of anarchists still doing politics in the FSP.
Yea ... he might not get a good reception. I will boo instead of leave the area probably.

They must be theoretical anarchists.
Just to remind some of y'all, the guy who owns the property upon which Burning Porcupine will take place gave permission to the LPNH months ago to hold our annual picnic on the grounds Sunday afternoon.  There will be decidedly non-anarchists at BP.  Address questions and complaints to Silent Bob (or, alternatively, address them to me... but then, I'll just tell you to go screw.  :) )

Lloyd Danforth

Pat K

Pat K

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Friday on July 10, 2008, 06:55 PM NHFT
Just to remind some of y'all, the guy who owns the property upon which Burning Porcupine will take place gave permission to the LPNH months ago to hold our annual picnic on the grounds Sunday afternoon.  There will be decidedly non-anarchists at BP.  Address questions and complaints to Silent Bob (or, alternatively, address them to me... but then, I'll just tell you to go screw.  :) )
So the LPNH picnic is being held on Sunday afternoon at Burning Porcupine?

so what are us anarchists going to do about it? oh yea .... nothing, since we don't think we should use force against those we disagree with. :)

I still don't see how any of this makes this less of an "anarchic campout" ... it seems to be more chaotic every minute :)

Friday

Is the LPNH picnic still on?  I just spoke to Brendan Kelly, and he asked me when it was.  He won't be there on Sunday.

He asked you when it is?    :duh:

It had better be on, or else the LPNH will have defrauded dozens of people who bought raffle tickets saying there will be a drawing in Grafton on July 20.  !@#$, didn't I just go through this last year?!?!  :BangHead: 

Welcome to my world.

Russell Kanning

So ... it is on the calendar.

Anything else missing?

TackleTheWorld

That funeral we had for the constitution really cleared it out of my system. 

I'm feeling like a funeral for the Libertarian party.  Some speeches, some memories, and then maybe a stoning to make sure we get all the demons out before it reaches the great beyond.  Then top off the event with a feast and a pyre.   :campfire:

How about Sunday?

Russell Kanning

Sunday might be a good day.
I am thinking we will leave Sunday afternoon and come back Tuesday morning ... and since I have no memories or ties to the LP ... a funeral doesn't mean much to me ... but I can see how it will effect others like yourself.
Should I put it on the Sunday event list?

Lloyd Danforth

Bring the coffin. The NHLP people might want to take part in a funeral for the National LP

Russell Kanning

oops ... we don't have enough room to bring it