• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Burning Porcupine 2008 Calendar

Started by Russell Kanning, July 09, 2008, 10:04 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

anything we are missing?
Kat will copy the calendar to the website sometime soon again

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: Friday on July 11, 2008, 10:03 AM NHFT
Quote from: TresJay on July 10, 2008, 01:33 PM NHFT

Is the LPNH picnic still on?  I just spoke to Brendan Kelly, and he asked me when it was.  He won't be there on Sunday.

He asked you when it is?    :duh:

It had better be on, or else the LPNH will have defrauded dozens of people who bought raffle tickets saying there will be a drawing in Grafton on July 20.  !@#$, didn't I just go through this last year?!?!  :BangHead: 

Welcome to my world.

Bring chairs and stuff.  There will probably be tables.

FTL_Ian

Quote from: TackleTheWorld on July 11, 2008, 01:56 PM NHFT
That funeral we had for the constitution really cleared it out of my system. 

I'm feeling like a funeral for the Libertarian party.  Some speeches, some memories, and then maybe a stoning to make sure we get all the demons out before it reaches the great beyond.  Then top off the event with a feast and a pyre.   :campfire:

How about Sunday?

I could come up Sunday maybe without Julia but perhaps with her brother Chris who will be moving to NH on Saturday.   8)

Russell Kanning

where is the planning for that picnic happening .... do you need a thread on this forum?

Ron Helwig

Quote from: Russell Kanning on July 10, 2008, 12:31 PM NHFT
Quote from: Ron Helwig on July 10, 2008, 08:02 AM NHFT
Quote from: Russell Kanning on July 09, 2008, 10:04 AM NHFT
Sunday - Pilgrimage to Gun Worship service at Little Minnesota?
Certainly a decent idea, and I'm all for it
so do you want to have that or no? ... It is a tradition for you guys

Now I'm thinking I should be up there on Sunday. I'd like to attend both the LPNH picnic and the LP funeral. That probably means canceling church, at least at Little Minnesota.

Having the LPNH picnic and the LP funeral at separate times would be good. I'll bet I'm not the only one who is interested in both  ;D

dalebert

I guess I don't really need to attend the LP funereal. We never were really close.
^-^

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Ron Helwig on July 13, 2008, 11:31 AM NHFT
Having the LPNH picnic and the LP funeral at separate times would be good. I'll bet I'm not the only one who is interested in both  ;D
I am not planning either event so let me know what you guys are up to.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: dalebert on July 13, 2008, 11:38 AM NHFT
I guess I don't really need to attend the LP funereal. We never were really close.
^-^
me either ... my thoughts will be with the mourners though

John

I'm going to try to make it out.  :o
Quote from: TackleTheWorld on July 11, 2008, 01:56 PM NHFTI'm feeling like a funeral for the Libertarian party. 

John

Maybe I'll even sing a song or two?  >:D

Russell Kanning

John

Quote from: John on July 13, 2008, 12:00 PM NHFT
I'm going to try to make it out.  :o
Quote from: TackleTheWorld on July 11, 2008, 01:56 PM NHFTI'm feeling like a funeral for the Libertarian party. 

BTW, I almost never attend funerals and such.
I would like to be there for so many friends who have tried so hard and for so long.
We are still standing.  Standing for Freedom matters!  :-*

Friday

Quote from: Russell Kanning on July 11, 2008, 10:16 AM NHFT
So ... it is on the calendar.

Anything else missing?
So, I'm a putz, and agreed to organize the LPNH picnic, because clearly nobody else is going to do so.   :-\

In all seriousness, are the BP organizers OK with the LPNH having a picnic/BBQ either at the amphitheatre or in the field in front of the White House this Sunday from noon - 4ish?  It doesn't really have to be there if that bothers you; it just needs to be somewhere in Grafton for the gun raffle to be legit.  Please let me know.

Also, Kat, do you have any Bushinatas available right now (or can have one ready by this Sunday)?  If so, I'd like to purchase one.

Friday

:duh: duh... Kat and Russell are already at BP.  Since the picnic was put on the calendar, I'm going to assume this is OK.  But if someone in Grafton reads this and can check with Kat as to whether she's got a pinata to sell me, I'd appreciate it.

Lex

Quote from: Friday on July 14, 2008, 07:27 PM NHFT
:duh: duh... Kat and Russell are already at BP.  Since the picnic was put on the calendar, I'm going to assume this is OK.  But if someone in Grafton reads this and can check with Kat as to whether she's got a pinata to sell me, I'd appreciate it.

I'm sure they don't care what the LPNH does. There is more than enough room for the anarchists to enjoy their time and for LPNH to setup their picnic.