• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Job Leads Wanted ASAP

Started by Evenstar, July 30, 2008, 03:33 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Evenstar

Our planned move to New Hampshire by no later than July 2009 just might be moved up.  Following a job lead, my husband got called for a face-to-face interview next week.  We're hoping this lead pans out, but want to hedge our bets and try to do other interviews while he's in state (we live 11 hours away in southern Virginia).  If the right job presents, we could move within the month, so I'm trying to help him get more leads -- I am giddy with the idea of getting to New Hampshire SOON.

He will be in New Hampshire (Salem area) next Wednesday, August 6th.  He has an interview scheduled for 9:30am for about two hours, but would like to fill the rest of the day with interviews and/or real estate searches.  We'd be especially interested in jobs in the Keene, Manchester, and/or Nashua areas.

My husband has skills in and would be interested in working in the following fields: automotive maintenance (not yet ASE certified, but training), automotive parts counter, computer help desk, cable and/or household wiring, and willing to apprentice/train in any of the major trades (electrician, plumber, or HVAC).  He's generally a quick learner, good with hand tools, and has general technical aptitude.  If you know of anyone who might be interested in hiring for any similar position, please respond to this post with email or phone contact information.  We'd need to make contact ASAP so as to be able to schedule interviews for the day he'll be in the state.

41mag